Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 5)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

Hey everyone!Smile

What's up?

hii bhavnaBig smile

suna mowgli  ko thappad padega veera ke hath seLOLLOLLOLveera better watch out otherwise mowgli phir se nachne lagegaLOL

today i guess no engagement sirf taiyaari dikhakar episode khatamConfusedlallu mein micheal jackson ka aatma ghush jayegaa LOLhe will also danceLOL

priyaBig smile
feliz Goldie
feliz
feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

hello ninaBig smile

our hopes of PH getting married seems 2 get slimmer day by day today in SBS they said kii PH will not get maried soonOuchwhy r destructives trying our patience,but i m happy atleast they will be togetherWinkBig smilewhy all the problems for prem n heer woh bakii characters kya sirf dance karne ke liye haiOuch

priyaBig smile

Yup ...i saw the SBS video....Cry  why why why......wait they first said they dont know what the creatives have in their mind....they ver just guesssing or they ver bluffing.......and wht ws dear heeru tellin prem will hve shak on her....Prem....
I tell u i think dheer is mean only 4 dancingLOL
Anyways Ph getting engagedBig smile

Hey everyone!Smile

What's up?

HIii

NinaEmbarrassed

Edited by NeIN - 07 August 2008 at 6:16am
jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NeIN

Hii PriyaBig smile

why all the problems for prem n heer woh bakii characters kya sirf dance karne ke liye haiOuch

priyaBig smile

LOLLOL That Prii, is sooo trueLOLLOL Remember, Dj was dancing to 'Prem ki deewani bani' , Ash to ' Preet ki deewani bani'LOL, Preet to 'Chappa Chappa' , Bhootnath/Veera/Meher to 'Kachi Kaliyaan'( I won't start on that one otherwise I'll never finish teasing themWink)

Basically, if we put Premeer out, Kis Desh becomes Nach BaliyeLOLLOL

I've just noticed how many LOL emoticons I've used! Tongue It's because I'm in a good mood todayBig smile
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged

hello ninaBig smile
our hopes of PH getting married seems 2 get slimmer day by day today in SBS they said kii PH will not get maried soonOuchwhyr destructives trying our patience,but i m happy atleast they will be togetherWinkBig smilewhy all the problems for prem n heer woh bakii characters kya sirf dance karne ke liye haiOuch
priyaBig smile

nahi di see i told u be optimistic hmm so why thinking negative..like the previous one i guess this tyoo is just a fake newskk....moreover u noe na it always happens that shaadi is delyaed but at the end it always hapopens..dekhna well witness the shaadi soon..mow be a good di and think positive..

luv atop

feliz Goldie
feliz
feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged

ki deewani bani'LOL, Preet to 'Chappa Chappa' , Bhootnath/Veera/Meher to 'Kachi Kaliyaan'( I won't start on that one otherwise I'll never finish teasing themWink)

ROFLROFLROFL is bhoothnath dheer,,,,,,,nice name.......he was so scary.....yesterday when they showed him he looked as if he is somewhere in a very cold country....

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeIN

Yup ...i saw the SBS video....Cry  why why why......wait they first said they dont know what the creatives have in their mind....they ver just guesssing or they ver bluffing.......and wht ws dear heeru tellin prem will hve shak on her....Prem....
I tell u i think dheer is mean only 4 dancingLOL
Anyways Ph getting engagedBig smile

naa re today sirf taiyaari dikhayein gein n the poojaBig smile i guess  engagement will be on mondayOuchwait for 3 days ufffOuch

yes mowgli is only meant for dancing n jhatkao his julfiiLOLhe is transfering his skills 2 lallu alsoLOL

priyaBig smile
feliz Goldie
feliz
feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bellle4u

naa re today sirf taiyaari dikhayein gein n the poojaBig smile i guess  engagement will be on mondayOuchwait for 3 days ufffOuch
 yes mowgli is only meant for dancing n jhatkao his julfiiLOLhe is transfering his skills 2 lallu alsoLOL

priyaBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Dont tell meShocked....Monday is sooooooooo far......I cant wait....what will i do.....
LOLone more name for him mowgli......all the names suits him

NinaEmbarrassed
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
heyloo bhavana di....priya di and nina dear,
am double minded abt ash's change in behaviour but still i beleive that she is converted...bcoz maybe preet convinced her and chnaged her....maybe she's not just acting and seriously is conevrted soul...for why wud she do that..i mean she never wanted to marry prem and was after preet only..it was bcoz dj pressurised her thats he folllowed suit...cjalo never mind we'll figure it out later have loads of time for it...
ya seriously ysday wat that dj was doing she was claiming to be a mother and in fact i think she was trying her last chance to woo lallu back which failed...wootwoot lallu had brains this time am glad the way his character is shaping up..he's changing into a sensible creature unlike the week b4 werein he was not vevn worth considering an animal...saccchi am glad ekts's got some brains bought frm some shop for him...chalo good investment.....
haha seriously man i luved the shock look on her face wen lallu said ki ho gaya now u may leave and more funny wen she sees the cops haha..bechare kiraye ke the..i guess ekta had less wages for them isliye they left the show and went away.....
did u see the way she was trying roping in gaya3..again and again in her drama..she was trying to buy some symapthey in name of her...and my my in wat sense and perspective was she comparing herself with gaya3.....haha...she's sacchi a wacko....chalo she's left now....
aha the last part was cute agreeed preet bhai is coming up as a true hero iguess now all differences b/w him and lallu will be vanished now..awww wud wanna see his naughtineess......
hmm sacchi why do theyw anna waste ekta's money cummon we have rented people..baar baar kyun unhe bula rahe ho...mandap is set..rented guests are here...bride grrom ready..bhudhha raazi..so we chud have direct shaadi....haha i guess lallu want's a grand weddintg..chgalo much deserved..
am excited abt today's show...awww will get to see beautiful scenes tyoday..
hawwwwwwwww i typed so much..that's why my arms were paining....chalo cholly for such a long post..seriously i need some brief writing classes.....hmmm...and be positive na..i am sure ash is conevrted in true sense...baaki ke liye we outta see the show.....

luv atop

Go to top