Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 189

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Hey Bhavana...Thanks dear for such nice words of appreciation...am glad u liked the FC

Mona...How have u been...Long time....Thanks dear

Maria...Welcome to our FC

Atop.....U write so beautifully dear...and ur msg it not at all out of the place...Its too cool and ur recent msg is also too good

Anu....good to see u again after such a longggg time....Its nice to have old members back....

Keep rocking !!!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hi daisy di,
awww di u being too swweet now.....i guess watever i wrote was way too less to depict u're and yoj di's contribution.......i noe i don't write good ..just a ok kind of work...chalo anyways thnxs a ton for u're kind words....my pleasure to have them frm u for myself......me was very excited for our 25th fc....my i feel blessed to be associated with u....

awww am full on for today's epi..really want some nice performance by bhaiyyu and heer...awww wat a sight will it be..bhaiyyu dancing to a recent rocking number..can't control myself...haila but we have still 4hrs to go b4 the show airs up...

luv atop

feliz

Goldie

feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
~~~~~ClapClapCongratulations on the 25th FCClapClap~~~~~~

I think i dont need to tell in particular that Harshad is an awesomeEmbarrassed actor coz itz a well known fact.....missed him in mamta....Loved him in lrl..... and loving him more in kis desh.....
I recently came to know about this FC and it feels gr8 to be here.......I appreciate all who take the responsibilty of this FC and making it a wonderful place.....
Harshad I find u different from others(actors)....so u r a special person to me......U r doing a wonderful job with the character PremClap.......Keep rocking....All the bestEmbarrassed

Special thanx to all those who r responsible for this FC....

with lots of Love
NinaEmbarrassed

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATION 2 all the members for our 25 FCPartyDancing

excellent FC daisyDay Dreaming,awesome pics of harshadHeartwould like 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart cause u introduced me 2 such a wonderful place n now it has become my home, as vaishu said u r the multivitamin our FC,for me u r the HEART of the FC,it was u who introduced me 2 the FC n i made such good friends here,thankuuuu sooo muchHug

missing yoj,siddy,nandini Unhappy

hii bhavna,baccha,raksha,nina,vaishu n  all the new membersBig smile

daisy i got the FC but help me with the siggyOuch

priya Big smile

Edited by bellle4u - 07 August 2008 at 5:59am

feliz

Goldie

feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hii PriyaBig smile

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hi priya di..yup so true even i was introduced to the FC by yoj di and daisy di b4 then i didn't evev knew that celebrity fanclubs existed ....they had been really kind to introduce me here and since then i guess there's been no looking back,...

aww di am super excited abt today's show.....and sfter the sbs am sure we'll se bhaiyyu giving cute looks to heer.....

luv atop

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!Smile

What's up?

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeIN

Hii PriyaBig smile

hello ninaBig smile

our hopes of PH getting married seems 2 get slimmer day by day today in SBS they said kii PH will not get maried soonOuchwhy r destructives trying our patience,but i m happy atleast they will be togetherWinkBig smilewhy all the problems for prem n heer woh bakii characters kya sirf dance karne ke liye haiOuch

priyaBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top