Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 3)

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Daisy...I am overwhelmed with the first page and the writings on it....Confused...Is it even possible to shower so much dedication and love on a person with whom we have no give and take???You are truly a star Daisy...I bet Harsh's success today has a lot to with you 4 fans who were with him through thick and thin...God puts right people at the right time and for Harsh, when he was at his lowest point in life, God put you people into his life...

Loved each and every message on the first page....Clap...and like I already shared with you in my PM y'day...my message is courtesy our Payal who I call P...Embarrassed..Thankoos P, without you it wouldn't have been possible...you literally made a dead person talk some nonsense and somehow made somthing so beautiful out of it...

Looking forward to sharing some best times here as even in the serial the happy times seem to have arrived...Lets cherish the moment and live it fully!!!

luv,
Raksha

Awww Raksha...Now I am overwhelmed by whatever u said....I really dunno yaar...As Harsh says that he dosen't know what the connection is...I too dunno what the connection b/w us is....We know Harsh since a long time now and there is some kind of strange bond thats created...Cant name it...

Awww I think I am lucky to meet him and know more about him...I feel blessed sometimes...touchwood....Yes we have seen every phase of his life in the past 1 yr...and it feels amazing to see him where he is today

He had a humble beginning and thank God...he is still rooted and still the same..

Thanks to Payal too....all ur msg's r too cute and genuine...Love u guysEmbarrassed

Edited by delo - 07 August 2008 at 12:52am
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camila_rocks

hey surprise........................CONGO 4 DA  25th FC....GR8 Goin GUYS....DOING A FAB JOB!!!!!Thumbs Up
I am vry sry dat i cud nt keep up wit da previous FC....Unhappy 
I know i hv missd out on alot...really sry guys...Unhappy
bt i must compliment u all..dat every time i use 2 sign on...da fc had some ting new to offer 2 all its fans...HATSOFF 2 all da memberswho are a part of dis wounderful FCClap.

TC LOTS OF LUV
CAMILAWink

Hey Gauri....Its so nice to see u after such a long time dear

I was waiting to see u back on the FC and what a right time to come and post

Along with all the members I mentioned I wud like to mention ur name too....Though u have been inactive...U have been one of the biggest fan of Harsh...way before us tooTongue

Hope to see u around...Big smile

Vaishu....Thanks a lottttttttttt....U too have been an important and our most important members since the past one year...who has always been there for the FC....Big smile

Edited by delo - 07 August 2008 at 12:55am
camila_rocks Senior Member
camila_rocks
camila_rocks

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged
thanks alots guys...i will try my best to keep in touch with da fc and da members....Smile
jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged

PartyHappy Silver Jubilee!Party

Yay we finally reached the 25th FC!Dancing

Daisy, this FC is rocking!!ClapClapClap Loved all the messages and the presentationSmile

It's been an amazing and exceptional journey. And when I say exceptional, it really is. This FC is one of it's kind. Everybody is so friendly and peaceful. I've seen forums where it's literally a war zone but here it's perfectThumbs Up I've met people so amazing and who have become such good friendsHug 

Daisy and Yoj, you are two of the most sincere persons I've ever met. This FC is specially dedicated to you from me!Big smile

And what can I say about Harshad? I've never followed FCs or been a fan of anybody. But I'm a true fan of Harshad'sBig smile I've said it an uncountable number of times so I'll say it once more: Harshad your acting is superb but you're also a great human beingBig smile

Okay everyone, let's rock this FC Big TimeBig smileLOLWink

Edited by jedi_girl - 07 August 2008 at 1:38am
k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
congo every1 4 new threda on mien hubby harshu..

delo 1st page is awesum. muahaha. luved it
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hey Delo Can I join......plz i just love harshad he is my janu,.....after seeing kesh dishe mein hy mera dil..........
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
There comes a time wen a person is speechless...it's with me wenever i chk out the new FC...i donno wat to call it..but am filled with wide variety of emotios ranging frm nostalgia to happiness....i wonder can such sincerity...utmost dedication and loyalty exist...the way it's portrayed by daisy di and yoj di...after all they r the fans of harshad bhaiyyu....blessed may he be in all his endeavours for such is his aura that alongwith him his ardent fans'whom i wud like to call as loyal frends also depict the true loyalty.........
'there's always an element of bliss in the theme of FC.......these efforst i wud say are commendable and peaceful..soothing in their own way.....words will be less to express the working of both of u di's.....u're sincerity..dedication.....cannot be mapped..they flow like a never ending river pouring frsh and positive vibes in everyone.....
'congratulations everyone on the 25th FC.......i guess the members associated with this FC are unique in their own way..for the owners of this FC have been an exapmle of true affection and loyalty...
'daisy di just read all the msgs by the members...they are just great .....it's difficlut to put their views in ink....all msgs are unique and written beautifully infact i must say emoted beautifully....aha in midst of all thsi i find mine out of place haha....looks like an unedited and unplanned piece of work..chalo i guess i'll try writing better by the time we enter our 50th FC.....hmmm nahi toh till 100th FC i'll learn haha...

me must stop now.......just once again .....congo everyone....
and daisy di and yoj di...wat do i say to u..just ek hi sentence nikalta hai...
god bless thee selves........
looking forward for more memorable times here....for i got to learn so much frm all of u...sikhaoge na?

luv atop

Edited by atop - 07 August 2008 at 3:42am
anu_2701 Groupbie
anu_2701
anu_2701

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hey..

my heartiest congratulations to everyone..hope this turns out to be the best fc and that every week Harshad's fc just keeps getting better n better..

take care everyone and keep rocking as always...

anupama

Go to top