Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 189

Page 1
Page   of 189
Page 3 Page 189

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Heart Daisy - delo Heart

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart Swati - lrllike Heart

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart Vandana - togepe30 Heart

Suri - sun_423     

HeartZee - farislove Heart

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Heart Anupama - anu_2701 Heart

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Heart Pooja - mahek-e-gulab Heart

Ranju - ranjitha        

Heart Rabi - cute_rabi Heart

Subha - subha2601    

Heart Kanak - tere_bin Heart

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Heart Mansi - *mansibhatia* Heart

Samreen - friskysam

Heart Mannu - master_blaster Heart

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

Heart lulu_gr81989 Heart

Fariha - fariha17

Heart Mehrun - anam_mehrun Heart

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Heart *~Anjali~ Heart

Shivani - delhi_princess

Heart Rajeev Ki Heer Heart

Bluff_princess 

Heart  koolkat Heart

qazi_luv       

Heart ANKESH Heart

nram     

Heart  shrutibali Heart

~rahul ki rani~      

Heart  sameen Heart

doly_455

Heart lrl-fan Heart

crazy_heenz

Heart sheejk Heart

amrita2206        

Heart silent_girl Heart

pardesi-mem        

Heart magicalmelody Heart

tuba5 

Heart smartrockstar Heart

luckylips4 

Heart uxen10 Heart

neha_rsw    

Heart zuman Heart

Dia - soooperfan

Heart Ashi - ~ashi~ Heart

Nishant - lrllover

Heart Tazy - sweety_rajveer Heart

Rani - rani2310

Heart Minnie - minz~12 Heart

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Heart Kiran Di - kiran_sherry Heart

Sarika - sarikalrl

Heart Mehndi - cupcake Heart

Wida - wida

Heart Sangeeta - Asha004 Heart

Jess - mz.jess

Heart Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  Heart

Wasima - sallu_lover

Heart Priya - belle4u Heart

Niti - liya16

Heart Nazara - Nazara Heart

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Heart Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: Heart

Sanju4eva

Heart Mumpet Heart

Alina Zaidi

Heart Atop Heart

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Heart Nandini - nandini90 Heart

Sidra - sidra2007

Heart Mona - k-ekta fan Heart

Neha - Neha-28

Heart Aisha - xxAishaxx Heart

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Heart Avneet - agrewal57 Heart

Ziana

Heart Sidrah fariq Heart

Sara - S_sara

Heart Misty - Mistyeyed_25 Heart

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart Raksha - Raksha.l Heart

Ashmii

Heart Krishna - Kpg25 Heart

pari_farista

Heart Zainab - Faith Heart

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart Ankita - anku2cute Heart

Gauri - camila_rocks

Heart Payal - IndianPari Heart

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Heart Lina - angel*eyes Heart

Shabo - shabo24

Heart Shifali - *Shifali* Heart

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Heart Tani91  Heart

Yasmin - Khanyasmin

HeartNeha - HarshadFanHeart

Priya - KaranShilpa

HeartNina - NeINHeart

Edited by delo - 08 August 2008 at 6:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hello friends..Smile

Welcome to our 25th FC....A huge acheivement which would not have been possible without all our members and Harshad...Big smile

Today I take this opportunity to thank each and every person on this FC, who has been here and made this place, a place what it is today....I wont be taking any names as I don't want to miss out on anyone....Everyone is special and precious to me…Embarrassed

This FC is special to me for many reason....Firstly I had never imagIned that we would reach here when we had started a year back….Basically this was a place were we handful of friends joined hands to just talk about Harshad….

Secondly this FC has given me the bestest of friends…..Friends who are really close and special to me today….Embarrassed

This FC might also be my last FC as an ''active'' member….I won't say that I am quitting….I can never ever do that….But yes…I might not be active as much I used to be…..I would surely miss this place and all the discussions and all the fun we have had here…….I can't even begin to tell what this place means to me…It's the only place on IF that I visit….Big smile

I think I could have done better with this FC….But I hope its just ok and u guys liked it…Sleepy

Thanks to all our members for such lovely messages for the FC….And showering us with so much of love and apprectiation….It means a lot to us…

I would like to thank Yojana….She has been there with me in every step since the past 1 year…Never had there been a day when we didn't talk….Today I had to start this new FC without her….The FC is not the same without her….I wish she comes back when I am no longer active…There have been times when we were sad, happy, depressed….excited and we have always been there for each other….I think there have been maximum number of times where we ended talking about Harsh more than ourselves…No wonder we know him more than we know each other…hahhahahaLOL…Yoj will kill me for thisLOL…...MISS U YOJ !!!!!EmbarrassedBig smileTongue

I would also like to thank Vandana (fondly known as Vandu)…..I couldn't thank her on our last FC….She made that FC for me when I was away…She is the biggest fan of Rajeev Khandelwal, and our best analysis writer of LRL…Big smile.I have not come across a single person who didn't enjoy her analysis…They were a huge hit during LRL days….She made the FC also because she likes Harshad as a person and an actor….and she wanted to do something for her closest friends of IF before she left for her higher studies for 2 years…and her best friends on IF happen to be all ardent Harshad fans….Wink

Vandu is a celeb in her own right….She was personally invited by Rajeev for his premiere of his film ''Aamir'' a day before its release in Delhi…and she is one of those lucky people who saw the film with him and also attented his press conferenceWinkTongue…..Lol....

VANDU SEE U BACK SOON TOO !!!

Another person I would like to mention here is my wackiest and dearest friend Swati…Tongue.She no longer visits IF due to her grilling schedules….An extremely hard working girl…who has been with  me and Yoj throughout last year…We were the only people who would be found on Harshad's FC's…Lol…She is someone who has such an amazing sense of humour…she just lightens our mood any time….When anyone is depressed or sad…they just need to talk to her….I again miss her loads and wish she too comes back…...

SWATI DO COME BACK...OTHERWISE U KNOW THE CONSEQUNCESLOL

I also thank every member for making our FC's so successful and all our new members too...

Hope u liked being a part of it...

Cheers and enjoy !!!

(There is some problem with the link section...I cant edit the fonts and stuff...So its looking a bit weird...lol)Tongue

Edited by delo - 06 August 2008 at 11:41pm

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Congrats for the Silver Jubliee of Harshad FCParty

it's party time.....Partysmileys

this fc is really very special for every harshadians... .as every harshadians contributed to each fc's.....we all considered this fc our second home..we all became very good friends....i hope soon we will make Golden JublieeFCSneakers

StarStarStarHarshad n Harshadians rocksss..StarStarStar

delo amazing work dearsmileyssmileyshome page is looking BeautifulClapClapClapsmileys

Edited by lrl rocks - 07 August 2008 at 12:01am

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Welcome to our new FC guys

Sorry for the delay...I had no idea that our last FC wud finish last night itself and the topic would be closed...

Aaah once again sorry for depriving u guys of posting messages

Well I still had some editing work to do and had to add some more messages...And that part was giving me problems....I was also awaiting some messages from some friends....I will add them later when I get it

And am not too happy with the look of the FC this time...But this is all that I cud do...Tongue

And u guys have to read EACH AND EVERY msg on the first page

After reading them all....I was overwhelmed...Its just too good...I mean u guys know so much about Harsh in such a short time....It feels really nice...and almost every member has the bestest of things to say about him
Start posting guys !!!Big smile

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Daisy...I am overwhelmed with the first page and the writings on it....Confused...Is it even possible to shower so much dedication and love on a person with whom we have no give and take???You are truly a star Daisy...I bet Harsh's success today has a lot to with you 4 fans who were with him through thick and thin...God puts right people at the right time and for Harsh, when he was at his lowest point in life, God put you people into his life...

Loved each and every message on the first page....Clap...and like I already shared with you in my PM y'day...my message is courtesy our Payal who I call P...Embarrassed..Thankoos P, without you it wouldn't have been possible...you literally made a dead person talk some nonsense and somehow made somthing so beautiful out of it...

Looking forward to sharing some best times here as even in the serial the happy times seem to have arrived...Lets cherish the moment and live it fully!!!

luv,
Raksha

camila_rocks

camila_rocks

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey surprise........................CONGO 4 DA  25th FC....GR8 Goin GUYS....DOING A FAB JOB!!!!!Thumbs Up
I am vry sry dat i cud nt keep up wit da previous FC....Unhappy 
I know i hv missd out on alot...really sry guys...Unhappy
bt i must compliment u all..dat every time i use 2 sign on...da fc had some ting new to offer 2 all its fans...HATSOFF 2 all da memberswho are a part of dis wounderful FCClap.

TC LOTS OF LUV
CAMILAWink

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camila_rocks

hey surprise........................CONGO 4 DA  25th FC....GR8 Goin GUYS....DOING A FAB JOB!!!!!Thumbs Up
I am vry sry dat i cud nt keep up wit da previous FC....Unhappy 
I know i hv missd out on alot...really sry guys...Unhappy
bt i must compliment u all..dat every time i use 2 sign on...da fc had some ting new to offer 2 all its fans...HATSOFF 2 all da memberswho are a part of dis wounderful FCClap.

TC LOTS OF LUV
CAMILAWink
hi GauriHugHugHugwow....kya entry maari hai dearBig smilegood 2 see u here after along time...missed u soo muchCryCryi hope u remember my name...heheheheLOLLOLEmbarrassedyahoo old memb wapas aagaye ab aayega mazzaClapWink

Edited by lrl rocks - 07 August 2008 at 12:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top