Posted: 15 years ago
oops! Double post

*Edited* 
Edited by jedi_girl - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atop

o ya we cannot trust ash fully chalo let's wait and watch the show..haha lmao moegli kia naach toh super naach hota donno frm were does he get super energy and does those antics...veera following lallu and on a thapad spree i guess...haha dekhna yeh hai ki wat's the impact of thapad on mowgli..hmm i wanna see some nice kool scenes now./...

luv atop

yes we can't trust her fully,i will never cause she is DJ's daughter n the way she treated heer n meher😡

i m confused baccha i saw the video aisa kuch nahin tha that mowgli will be slapped or did i miss sumthing😕😲

i also want sum cute scenes of PH😳additi is soo cunning when asked abt marraige she said pehe toh main kisi se milungii hir prem mujhpar shaq karegaa that i m having affair n loads of misunderstanding😆😆😆i guess she is still angry at SBS 😆

priya😃
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bellle4u

remember the together abt prem suspecting wog additi was just syaing its not on the track list😆yes preet n veera did say that if PH get married then kis des will get over n all will know kii dil kis des mein hai soo we have 2 wait longer for PH marraige but they say let's hope they get together soon😃

@ nina dheer's official full  name is mowgli  bhoothnath😃😉

Preet was logical....ri8.....hw abt  changing  the name of the serial then.....i wan  PH  to get married

dheer no mowgli bhootnath.....y r u still der when lallu got his son back with 2 free gifts...I mean heer n meher....
jedi_girl thumbnail

Hey Priya😃

Kya?? woh thapad khaega aaj?😆 Oh yes, Veera better watch otherwise he will dance😆 I still remember the effect his kachi kaliyaan dance had on us😆😆 Veera can't say that we didn't warn her😛 -😲i just watched the video mowgli ko koi thappad nahin lagega,why was it posted i dunno Oh he doesn't get slapped? Surely the person who posted it had was a confusion. It's okay😊 

lallu mein michael jackson ka aatma aa gaya hain?😆😆 Kaise?-lallu will dance on "meri makhana meri soniye" from baghban movie😃 oh so he's going to dance AND sing for Gayatri! Poor Gayatree... She doesn't know what awaiting her😆

]
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes we can't trust her fully,i will never cause she is DJ's daughter n the way she treated heer n meher😡
i m confused baccha i saw the video aisa kuch nahin tha that mowgli will be slapped or did i miss sumthing😕😲
i also want sum cute scenes of PH😳additi is soo cunning when asked abt marraige she said pehe toh main kisi se milungii hir prem mujhpar shaq karegaa that i m having affair n loads of misunderstanding😆😆😆i guess she is still angry at SBS 😆
priya😃

di didn'y u see that part in which veera is slapping him...chk again it's shown for fraction of seconds....i saw veera slapping someone and frm wat i cud makeout he was mowgli..hmm ..
ya haha she has to after all do u expect her top reveal the plot haha......haha hmm cute in the sense i want bhaiyyu becoming lil naughty typo blocking her way....etc etc..haha mazza aayega haina..

luv atop
jedi_girl thumbnail

I'm fine😊 Happy that Dj got a bashan from Lallu😛😃

Yeah the gorilla antics😆 Someone in the forum did an analysis of the episode and put an emoticon of a gorilla. It was hilarious😆 Check it out. I think it's a sticky topic😊

Yups, Lallu has done good things recently. So, now hopefully whatever happens, he'll protect Heer like his own daughter😊

Iriss thumbnail

@ nina u r right logically they r right but in one of the articles it states that heer will face more problems when she goes 2 her sasural so it means they will get married😃par pata nahin kab

priya😃
feliz thumbnail
Byee Priya,Bhavna n atop....

Enjoy 2days epi....m hopin ph to get engaged 2day imean i want them to....

@priya: ver did u read the article.....so they r getting married.....probs... P n H can sort that out peacefully.....they r very peaceful accd 2 me

cya all again

Nina😳

Edited by NeIN - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail

di didn'y u see that part in which veera is slapping him...chk again it's shown for fraction of seconds....i saw veera slapping someone and frm wat i cud makeout he was mowgli..hmm ..
ya haha she has to after all do u expect her top reveal the plot haha......haha hmm cute in the sense i want bhaiyyu becoming lil naughty typo blocking her way....etc etc..haha mazza aayega haina..

luv atop

will check it out later,thanx for clearing my konfusion😃yes i m waiting for that scene aww harshad gave such naughty expressions😳😳hope we get nice n cutie scenes in today's episode😃

priya😃
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedi_girl

I'm fine😊Happy that Dj got a bashan from Lallu😛😃
Yeah the gorilla antics😆Someone in the forum did an analysis of the episode and put an emoticon of a gorilla. It was hilarious😆Check it out. I think it's a sticky topic😊
Yups, Lallu has done good things recently. So, now hopefully whatever happens, he'll protect Heer like his own daughter😊

awww hehe di i chked it out that was anshu di..she's really good at that..haha omg it was damn hilarious .....😆😆..ya sure atleast lallu has reasoned otu..emma want preet meher track in full swing now..i mean the beginning of their story..high time now it shud be started....

luv atop