Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
congo every1 4 new threda on mien hubby harshu..

delo 1st page is awesum. muahaha. luved it
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Delo Can I join......plz i just love harshad he is my janu,.....after seeing kesh dishe mein hy mera dil..........
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There comes a time wen a person is speechless...it's with me wenever i chk out the new FC...i donno wat to call it..but am filled with wide variety of emotios ranging frm nostalgia to happiness....i wonder can such sincerity...utmost dedication and loyalty exist...the way it's portrayed by daisy di and yoj di...after all they r the fans of harshad bhaiyyu....blessed may he be in all his endeavours for such is his aura that alongwith him his ardent fans'whom i wud like to call as loyal frends also depict the true loyalty.........
'there's always an element of bliss in the theme of FC.......these efforst i wud say are commendable and peaceful..soothing in their own way.....words will be less to express the working of both of u di's.....u're sincerity..dedication.....cannot be mapped..they flow like a never ending river pouring frsh and positive vibes in everyone.....
'congratulations everyone on the 25th FC.......i guess the members associated with this FC are unique in their own way..for the owners of this FC have been an exapmle of true affection and loyalty...
'daisy di just read all the msgs by the members...they are just great .....it's difficlut to put their views in ink....all msgs are unique and written beautifully infact i must say emoted beautifully....aha in midst of all thsi i find mine out of place haha....looks like an unedited and unplanned piece of work..chalo i guess i'll try writing better by the time we enter our 50th FC.....hmmm nahi toh till 100th FC i'll learn haha...

me must stop now.......just once again .....congo everyone....
and daisy di and yoj di...wat do i say to u..just ek hi sentence nikalta hai...
god bless thee selves........
looking forward for more memorable times here....for i got to learn so much frm all of u...sikhaoge na?

luv atop

Edited by atop - 15 years ago
anu_2701 thumbnail
hey..

my heartiest congratulations to everyone..hope this turns out to be the best fc and that every week Harshad's fc just keeps getting better n better..

take care everyone and keep rocking as always...

anupama

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Bhavana...Thanks dear for such nice words of appreciation...am glad u liked the FC

Mona...How have u been...Long time....Thanks dear

Maria...Welcome to our FC

Atop.....U write so beautifully dear...and ur msg it not at all out of the place...Its too cool and ur recent msg is also too good

Anu....good to see u again after such a longggg time....Its nice to have old members back....

Keep rocking !!!😳
atop thumbnail
hi daisy di,
awww di u being too swweet now.....i guess watever i wrote was way too less to depict u're and yoj di's contribution.......i noe i don't write good ..just a ok kind of work...chalo anyways thnxs a ton for u're kind words....my pleasure to have them frm u for myself......me was very excited for our 25th fc....my i feel blessed to be associated with u....

awww am full on for today's epi..really want some nice performance by bhaiyyu and heer...awww wat a sight will it be..bhaiyyu dancing to a recent rocking number..can't control myself...haila but we have still 4hrs to go b4 the show airs up...

luv atop
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
~~~~~👏👏Congratulations on the 25th FC👏👏~~~~~~

I think i dont need to tell in particular that Harshad is an awesome😳 actor coz itz a well known fact.....missed him in mamta....Loved him in lrl..... and loving him more in kis desh.....
I recently came to know about this FC and it feels gr8 to be here.......I appreciate all who take the responsibilty of this FC and making it a wonderful place.....
Harshad I find u different from others(actors)....so u r a special person to me......U r doing a wonderful job with the character Prem👏.......Keep rocking....All the best😳

Special thanx to all those who r responsible for this FC....

with lots of Love
Nina😳

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATULATION 2 all the members for our 25 FC🥳

excellent FC daisy😍,awesome pics of harshad❤️would like 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart cause u introduced me 2 such a wonderful place n now it has become my home, as vaishu said u r the multivitamin our FC,for me u r the HEART of the FC,it was u who introduced me 2 the FC n i made such good friends here,thankuuuu sooo much🤗

missing yoj,siddy,nandini 😔

hii bhavna,baccha,raksha,nina,vaishu n  all the new members😃

daisy i got the FC but help me with the siggy

priya 😃
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
atop thumbnail
hi priya di..yup so true even i was introduced to the FC by yoj di and daisy di b4 then i didn't evev knew that celebrity fanclubs existed ....they had been really kind to introduce me here and since then i guess there's been no looking back,...

aww di am super excited abt today's show.....and sfter the sbs am sure we'll se bhaiyyu giving cute looks to heer.....

luv atop
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey everyone!😊

What's up?