If u don't like the show why do u watch?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

palma0211

palma0211

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Just a question to the person who is constantly posting negative comments and poor topics in horrible english. If you so absolutely hate the show would you do us all a favour and disappear please?
This is not degrading the person nor attack him or her. It is a simple statement and request and I think I am not alone in it. Also not mentioning the name. We would all just want to chat and discuss in this forum not read bad stuff about the actors and makers of this show.
hola as always from palma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If u don't like the show why do u watch?" in Jeevan Saathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
if u r saying about me.. let me tell u i dont care.. what others think i wastch the show for gaurav.. and many does the same.. if i ever hurt anyones feelings then im sorry
but if u talk about english let me tell u
not all are from england USA or Australia..
or india.. not all have a so called diploma in english for good english..

so if r saying this about me.. i simply dont care..Ermm

i have enough poeple to talk with about gaurav and his serials.. and would love to meet more of gaurav lovers..

garu fan - always

Edited by Nausheenfan - 02 August 2008 at 6:57am

palma0211

palma0211

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
just in case i did talk about you.. you can be a gaurav fan and be happy with it!!! why not, he is good. bt why talk bad about other actors who are doing there job? and  for that english diploma? i am from spain, my mum is indian, my dad spanish, language one has to work on no matter where one comes from. without good english, sorry, nobody will get nowhere. and do u really want people laughing about you???what are your goals? what do you want to become?

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hey chill.. i dotn care what u say.. coz i never said or bashed any actor.. i was talking about the.. charecters..
i think u didnt read the reply to the topics carefully.. coz i said viraj not VANI...
i said i hate viraj coz she is mean to neel.. the way she behaves..
not vani
so u better read the replies

and btw.. i dotn see any problems with my english..
what did u see which was wrong..

btw why am I discussing with.. u
no one has problems .. if they do i would have gotten a warning..

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Okay okay, please CHILL.

Talk it out through PMs, thats what they are for. If such things crop up please sort them out through Private Messaging Service, I guess that's why we have it on IF.

Topic Closed

IF DT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top