Poll

Is Shahid Kapoor the next Sharukh Khan ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
loverocks! thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Is Shahid the next Srk ?  I think he is cuz he's like Srk - inoccent, gud reputation,and good looking and many things ......

he is the next Srk ......

Thankx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He is not srk but for me is the best thing since srk looks wise and acting wise in terms of films he does 😳..even the jodi with amrita reminds me of srk/kajol as well.
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
I voted no because there can only be one SRK. However, I do believe that Shahid will go a long way and is going to be considered as one of the top actors of Bollywood in the coming years. He has talent, he has the looks and what a dancer he is!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well SRK is SRK and Shahid is Shahid....I agree with Aliya there is only 1 SRK

and Shahid has the potential to be a great star like SRK...like reach dizzying heigts in his careers and become no 1..if he chooses the right films
Zoe28 thumbnail
shahid could be as big as or evn bigger thn srk because he has the whole package and has acheived quite a lot of success in a short period of years.
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tani91

Well SRK is SRK and Shahid is Shahid....I agree with Aliya there is only 1 SRK

and Shahid has the potential to be a great star like SRK...like reach dizzying heigts in his careers and become no 1..if he chooses the right films

agreed😛..

Shhaid is the best around and he has everything which makes him the best..he has reached the skies in such a short time..jsutl ove him😳..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x😳
loverocks! thumbnail

I mean like the next person to be like srk ... as in awards and respectfulness !!!!!!!!

Shahid Roxxxxx
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SRK is SRK.
But I think Shahid is great in his own way!
He has a great personality, he's an amazing dancer, cute, charming, sweet, & great actorr....ahhh I could go on for days. 😳
He's achieved so muchh & gained a lot of popularity on his own. =)
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even when Hirithik was doing well (i think he still is in terms of success not sure since i havent really watched or read any news since months) such things started cropping up, is Hirithik the next SRK? and all that.

One thing I know for sure is that SRK is SRK, Hirithik is Hirithik, and Shahid is Shahid. None of them can replace each other.

They can certainly be more popular than each other and get more fan following however the fact remains that jus like Amitabh isn't forgotten so would SRK not be forgotten either.

SRK is in a totally different league from Hirithik and Shahid, in terms of films, success and age (dont get me wrong here please!).

I hope this post makes sense