Page 2 Page 3

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

-----A Teen Circle-----

Hey Guys...
Well I thought...to start a story..
....It is mainly about 10 youngesters of ZeaVish High School, Bombay. This story is also about how friends become enimies and how enimies become frineds. Also uniting of teen love. This story is based on:

Deeptha: He is from Calcutta. He is Hindu-Christian .He is so hot and happening guy(mostly all the girls are behide him). He is twin to Deepthi.

Deepthi: She is also from Calcutta and is Hindu-Chritian. She is nerdy girl. She belives studies is a key to the future. And twin to Deeptha.

Benjimin: He is from Kerala.He is Christian. And he is a nerdy boy. Life has been really rough for him after his dad's dead 10 years ago.

Muskaan: She is half Kashmiri and half British. She is hot and happening girl in the school. Also she is rich.

Manjeet: She is Punjabi. She is the best female sportive in her school.

Jaydruth: He is Punjabi-Muslim. He is the best male sportive in his school.

Prabha: She is Gujarati. She is really spoiled kid because she is an only child.

Prishita: She is from Kerala too. She is a famous child artist. That's why she is proudy.

Vidrek: He is from London but he lives in India with his Aunt. He moves latter to Bombay. He doesn't like only thing about India is that environment. He is really big fan of enviornment.

Arjun: He is from Gujarat. His parents died in a car accident along with his 3 sisters. That's why he hates god..he thinks god didn't save his parents because god doesn't like him.

.. Hope you guys like the story
soriie for any spelling mistake

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "---A Teen Circle---" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
okiiz here is first part of chapter one ....mah story........

Place: Bombay

It was a  hot day.The sun seemed to burning like a magma that would burst through surface at anytimeThe sun was a clear weather. My brother and I just finished fighting over a stupid thing. About a popcorn. He said, he didn't wanted to share with me, but I wanted him to share with me. People says, if brother and sister shares thing(s), love between them will increase.At the end, Vidarth(my dad, we aren't allow to call him dad because he is so young, only 32), told us to get our own popcorn. I'm only 15 and he is only 32 years old. I'm Deepthi and my brother is Deeptha. We are twins but although we are not idetical :(. He thinks he is cool,he always tell me how all the girls are behide him because he is so hot and happening guy is the school. And i was like, "uh okay".This is the story of our daily live.

Christina enters dinning rom in her rob and slippers(well she is our mother, also we aren't allow to call her mom because she is also 32. She was only 17 when she had us). She started giving her usual morning lecture about food and eating healthy food. She says being healthy isreally good etc.While she is giving her lecture me,Deeptha and Vidarth seek away. After all,who wants to hear the lecture every morning , specially not today since today is our grade 10th first day.

******************************************************************************************************************

"Darling,wake up.It is 8:00 in the morning.", said a lady well into her forties with blonde hair & light hazel eyes.

"Oh,mama.Why do I have to wake up so early.I hate going to school.", said sleepy Muskaan who mostly took after her mother's blonde side but she had brown side from her father.Her eyes were hazel , while her hair were mix of blonde and brown, her skin was perfectly curved at 16 because she was a young model but not the models like showing her bodies she does it for her joy. Altough, she was a perfect example of a b*****.

"Well, you might like it from today.Atleast I hope so.It might be a good start since it's a new day and a new grade.Girl now get up, you have to get going.",said Mrs.Khan-Wood while getting little bit annoyed..

Muskaan gets up and hugs her mom.Her mother was kind of the taken back because usually Muskaan doesn't give hugs to people, she gives them specially when she is thinking about them.Her mother preety well knows her but sometime its hard to understand like a new i-pod .Muskaan thinks, why parents fight? My mom and dad have been together for 20 years and now from no where they start to figh,fight has went beyond its limit-they are divorcing.I wish Misra never had came in my dad's life.Although,Muskaan was kind of hard at heart she had a soft heart in there.

Muskaan askes her mother,"Mama,why are you and daddy splitting up? Just over Misra? You guys can solve it together."

"Beta, it is not just over Misra, well maybe it is. But your dad and I don't love each other anymore.Well,now you get ready, you have to go to school." ,said Mrs.Khan-Wood.

Muskaan thinks that whatever happens, I just wish my rich life doesn't go away. If it went away, I will not be a famous girl in school.If I have to live with my mom after the divorce, I won't have any luxaries but it wouldn't matter about luxary .I will lose my rep. in school.I'll live with my dad whatever happens.
But I still loved my mother though.
********************************************************************************************************************

The floor feels cold in the morning because may I was sleeping on the floor.Although it is sunny, my house it always cold I don't know why.My every morning starts of as rough,but people says one day it will not start as rough.Every morning I get up from floor,although it is not cold i feel cold.I don't want to complain about it. My mom works hard to earn for me and my sister,Esha.After dad's dead everything had been shaken up. Once a life moves away from the situation , you get used to it.My mother works hard for all the money  and since the price is going up for everything its hard to keep the money home. My father only had one reason for being his son, he wants me to become a doctor but  its hard to but I still hope he I can succeed.
As I was laying on the floor carpet, my mom called me.

"Benjimin, I'm leaving for my work.Drop Esha to school.",sad Mrs.Varun to sleepy Benjimin.I got up and also wolk Esha up,my little sister.

When I was ready so was Esha. I went to the fridge ,my mom had left a not saying there is nothing in the fridge today.I felt sad for y little sister Esha.I don't care if i don't eat,but my little sister needs to eat.After all she is only 5 years old.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I just love my life.There is nothing better than that. The bunglow I live in has 15 rooms. 7 of the rooms are mine.One for video game, study room,book room,cloths room,my own room, one for when my friend(s) come over to sleep, and a t.v room. Wait,I will tell you about me after.My mom is coming.

"Are you up my sweety pie.",said Mrs.Shah

"Mom,I don't want to go to school.I rather be homeschooled.I just hate school".,said Prabha.

"Well,Darling when you go to a regular school you make news frineds.Trust me being home-schooled is really boring.Now get up. To be something in the life you need to go to school.",said Mrs.Shah.

"Ahh....big lectures...",said Prabha in an angry tone.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I see clear skies with green grass on the field.The crowd is filled with many people shouting for the Indian team to win.Some had glued eyes and some were really hyper. It's the big field where I have been playing for Indian team for last 2 years. Today is my big game.Soccer game. My team The VishStar are winning by 15 pts.I see Muskaan.She was saying,"Go Manju,Go!".I was freaked out.I suddley opened my eyes and saw that i was in my bed. "Thanks god,it was only a dream." ,I told myself.

Well, I'm Manjeet. People who knows me dealy call me Manju.I'm the middle child.That is the problem.When my sisters fight,I have to take sides,which I hate. My morning is normal as everybody elses.Get up,take a bath,breakfast and off to school.Can I ever get a break from it? I love to talk but I am also shy.I'm very sportive but in studies I'm just an average kiddo. Nor smart nor dumb. You must be thinking Im bragging..well i am not..i just hate bragging! Well..cya in school!!!

Here are the most intro of characters, will update more soon!!!

Edited by -Shruta- - 24 June 2009 at 12:58am

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
helloooooo hypercat, your story seems to be quite interesting, pls carry on soon, waiting to read a chirpy & young story of youngstars..hope the confusions I have abt the stories would be cleared gradually by the next episodes..isn't it, all the best

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

** next character part coming up soon*

intro of character 1st page

Edited by -Shruta- - 24 June 2009 at 12:59am

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
heyy the story loosk good!!
update soon :)

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
wow...love the characters in your story
so diverse=)
great jobClapClapClap
keep up the gr8 work
-Aditi

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
wow this is really diffrent kind of story!!

Lots of characters with lots of diffrent backgrounds... I agree very diverse :)

thats really sad what muskaan is going through... but omg all she wants is her fameAngryLOLLOL

wow... deepthi's parents were only 17 when they had them..

please update soon =)

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hmm....the plot is quite good! Well,you should try to give some lengthy updates please! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top