Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Rape Child

samie IF-Veteran Member
samie
samie

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged

if a child is concieved from rape do u think the mother should keep it/terminate/adopt the child?????

in films women who r raped they give their child 4 adoption such as Karz n Zindigi ka safar. but wh@ of in reality should a mother keep her child as it is a gift given by god???? but then again the child is also a constant reminder of the father should a mother live with the reminder or move on???????

Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi Samie, good topic!

Well, here I am talking about myself. I would not give up that child. I mean yes it will be a reminder of the father but you have to thing that it's your child too and you can't just abandon your child.

I mean all the girls can decide for themselves and they have the right. In this matter I don't think that there is anything right or wrong but the decision needs to be taken by the mother of that child.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
There is no right or wrong here . Its the women's decision . Rape is the most terrible of crimes , and anybody who hasn't been there will never know what it feels like . They could make snap judgements and say this is what i would do .......but NO they don't have a damn clue what they will do .....because they can't imagine what rape is and what a rape victim feels like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read and think all about it , but NOWAY do you know what you will do unless you are there !!

So i beleive if the woman feels she must keep her baby ....even though the child will be a constant reminder of something that was result of sooooo much HATE !!!And can give this child a happy and good life . Well then thats brave of her .
But if she can't .....she's not wrong . Its probably a sensible decision !
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
it is definately up to thje women
samie IF-Veteran Member
samie
samie

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged
thanx guys personally i wouldnt know wh@ 2 do but i salute the women who decide 2 raise the child themselves i think they should b recognised more
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes I agree that woman should be saluted who will take this respected step!
Misty Senior Member
Misty
Misty

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
It depends on the women what she decides, we should respect her decision. She has to live that life.
1 n only-rajeev IF-Rockerz
1 n only-rajeev
1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i guess nothing wrong if she wants to give birth to the child....bt she shud make a very bold decision....
coz once she has taken d decision later she shudnt regret wat she did....coz den dere's no use..she'll ruin her as well as the childs's life.....if she thinks she can face d society boldly(coz ppl. will speak n wud make her life miserable)...she shud definitely go for it

Go to top