Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged

if a child is concieved from rape do u think the mother should keep it/terminate/adopt the child?????

in films women who r raped they give their child 4 adoption such as Karz n Zindigi ka safar. but wh@ of in reality should a mother keep her child as it is a gift given by god???? but then again the child is also a constant reminder of the father should a mother live with the reminder or move on???????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rape Child" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi Samie, good topic!

Well, here I am talking about myself. I would not give up that child. I mean yes it will be a reminder of the father but you have to thing that it's your child too and you can't just abandon your child.

I mean all the girls can decide for themselves and they have the right. In this matter I don't think that there is anything right or wrong but the decision needs to be taken by the mother of that child.

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
There is no right or wrong here . Its the women's decision . Rape is the most terrible of crimes , and anybody who hasn't been there will never know what it feels like . They could make snap judgements and say this is what i would do .......but NO they don't have a damn clue what they will do .....because they can't imagine what rape is and what a rape victim feels like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read and think all about it , but NOWAY do you know what you will do unless you are there !!

So i beleive if the woman feels she must keep her baby ....even though the child will be a constant reminder of something that was result of sooooo much HATE !!!And can give this child a happy and good life . Well then thats brave of her .
But if she can't .....she's not wrong . Its probably a sensible decision !

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
it is definately up to thje women

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged
thanx guys personally i wouldnt know wh@ 2 do but i salute the women who decide 2 raise the child themselves i think they should b recognised more

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes I agree that woman should be saluted who will take this respected step!

Misty

Misty

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
It depends on the women what she decides, we should respect her decision. She has to live that life.

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i guess nothing wrong if she wants to give birth to the child....bt she shud make a very bold decision....
coz once she has taken d decision later she shudnt regret wat she did....coz den dere's no use..she'll ruin her as well as the childs's life.....if she thinks she can face d society boldly(coz ppl. will speak n wud make her life miserable)...she shud definitely go for it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top