Page 1
Page   of 2

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JK_5

Originally posted by naina_manam

Well, that also depends on the circumstances.

I mean if you are just doing it because you don't "like" your personal appearance then I think it's definitely wrong. I mean nobody is ugly made by God according me. Even though we think such and such person is not as "beautiful" nobody is ugly so I wouldn't like that.

But if it needs to be done for example as you used after accident then it's okay.

So it shouldn't be banned but used under only needed circumstances.

I totally agree with NainaClap

Thanks JK dear!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Plastic Drastic???? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JK_5

Well, that also depends on the circumstances.

I mean if you are just doing it because you don't "like" your personal appearance then I think it's definitely wrong. I mean nobody is ugly made by God according me. Even though we think such and such person is not as "beautiful" nobody is ugly so I wouldn't like that.

But if it needs to be done for example as you used after accident then it's okay.

So it shouldn't be banned but used under only needed circumstances.

I totally agree with NainaClap

Thanks JK dear!!!!!!!!

th@ is wh@ i was tryin 2 explain but plastic makes u look a little fake sometimes tho such as sly stallones mom

AzN CuTiE

Groupbie

AzN CuTiE

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
well... I think that if it is necerssary then you can but if there is no reason and because people are being horrible the no.u shud be proud of the way u look! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top