Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

hi

i was thinkin 4 sometime th@ alot of ppl want 2 have plastic surgery 2 improve their image but do u think ppl should waste money on changin their appearances as the way they r made is down 2 god. for example if he wanted u 2 have a smaller nose he would have made a smaller nose 4 ya. do u think plastic surgery should b banned 4 personal use????

just look @ micheal jackson he was so much betta with his original colour n face. now he lookz fake n scary.

on the other hand u need plastic surgery coz of acidents th@ occur such as burnz n scarin th@ u want 2 get rid of.

wh@ r ur views should it b banned 4 personal use????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Plastic Drastic????" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Well, that also depends on the circumstances.

I mean if you are just doing it because you don't "like" your personal appearance then I think it's definitely wrong. I mean nobody is ugly made by God according me. Even though we think such and such person is not as "beautiful" nobody is ugly so I wouldn't like that.

But if it needs to be done for example as you used after accident then it's okay.

So it shouldn't be banned but used under only needed circumstances.

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Sadly people go a lot on apearence !! They give it wayyyy to much importance than it requires . People are afraid of aging , and use Botox , colour their hair , do plastic surgery !!! If you see the program Nip/Tuck ......you'll wonder whats wrong with most of those nut cases who want to come and look pretier !! But plastic surgery , like you said has been a blessing to burn victims or accident victims . So it should never be banned , but surgeons should have some ethical values and turn down those cases that are for vanity purposes !!

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
i think ur just wasting ur money! but 4 good reaosns liek accidentd then it's permissible but just to chnage ur looks then that is WRONG!

Yorkie

Goldie

Yorkie

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I think everyone should be happy with looks that God gave them. But, in the situation of an accident, ud prolly have to get a plastic surgery.

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 October 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naina_manam

Well, that also depends on the circumstances.

I mean if you are just doing it because you don't "like" your personal appearance then I think it's definitely wrong. I mean nobody is ugly made by God according me. Even though we think such and such person is not as "beautiful" nobody is ugly so I wouldn't like that.

But if it needs to be done for example as you used after accident then it's okay.

So it shouldn't be banned but used under only needed circumstances.

I totally agree with NainaClap

sawagat

sawagat

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ME_T

i think ur just wasting ur money! but 4 good reaosns liek accidentd then it's permissible but just to chnage ur looks then that is WRONG!

People who have enough money to burn, they burn it anyway. Poor people like me who hardly make their ends meet, can't think of this kind of luxury, even we wanted it so bad.

crazyfats

crazyfats

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Although, I don't have much grudges to plastic surgery, I feel it is going against God's wishes. Every human is beautiful in a unique way. It may not be physical but some part of u surely is. So why go more on wordly norms and spoil one of the beautiful creations of God.

Wel, if u have money and you want to make career in glamour world, its entirely one's choice. Look at Gurpreet Singh / Kaur (whatever it is) who replaced Rajeev Khandelwal in Kahin To Hoga. He underwent a nose surgery as that way he cud resemble Rajeev. This is entirely the individual's choice.

I, personally, will never go for it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top