Fan Fictions

FF:Jaane Tu, Ya Jaane Na Pg12 Pt9 Updated (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Ok?!! You want me to guess?!!! I might be wrong in what I'm thinking about right now!!!!LOL I think Ranbir did love Kanya in the past but she loved someone else so Ranbir tried to get her for himself.   What I'm trying to say is that they might have spent the night together in the past.  However, Kanya doesn't know.  Maybe she was too drunk or drugged to remember!!!  See this all wrong for me to think like this but with the way Ranbir is behaving and what's in his mind is forcing me to cook something like this up!!!LOL  So there you go!!!LOL  Now what do you think of that?!!!LOL

Shreya

Edited by spate22 - 01 October 2008 at 11:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jaane Tu, Ya Jaane Na Pg12 Pt9 Updated (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
wow....

well what I'm think'n is that maybe the accident was caused by ranbir you know like in the movie "Dil Ka Rishta"....

waiting for the new update 2 c wat happens next..Smile

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaslove

wow....

well what I'm think'n is that maybe the accident was caused by ranbir you know like in the movie "Dil Ka Rishta"....

waiting for the new update 2 c wat happens next..Smile

Oh, man!!!! I was going to say that too but I wasn't sure!!! This does remind me of the movie "Dil Ka Rista" where the woman who played Piya's mom.  When Piya's accident happens and she's in the hospital.  Piya's mom is upset with the hero  (played by my Arjun RampalEmbarrassed eeeeeeeee) for causing the accident.  And she tells him that once Piya wakes up she would hate him.  Arjun's character always afraid to get close to Piya because he blames himself for that accident where Piya's husband and his best friend dies.  I wonder if it's the same in this story but it didn't feel significant to me or that it would relate to this story.LOL 

Shreya

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey i know my guess is a little awkward but here goes, when you say they've seen every inch of eachother maybe piya is ranbirs child, and maybe kanya got hurt or something and forgot everything then got married to sunil, and then ranbir came back and by mistake killed sunil and then went away and only came back after 9 years. but one thing im confused about is if kanya forgot everything how does she remember ranbir???Confused and i think ranbir probably always loved her but she didnt thats why sunil told him that kanya will never love him, maybe sunil found out what ranbir done with kanya and maybe kanya wasnt aware of it. anyways c'mon guys only one more guess, we got three already one more for the next update! hurry up guys!

Edited by nadz_J - 02 October 2008 at 1:27am

ixray

Goldie

ixray

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

Hey i know my guess is a little awkward but here goes, when you say they've seen every inch of eachother maybe piya is ranbirs child, and maybe kanya got hurt or something and forgot everything then got married to sunil, and then ranbir came back and by mistake killed sunil and then went away and only came back after 9 years. but one thing im confused about is if kanya forgot everything how does she remember ranbir???Confused and i think ranbir probably always loved her but she didnt thats why sunil told him that kanya will never love him, maybe sunil found out what ranbir done with kanya and maybe kanya wasnt aware of it. anyways c'mon guys only one more guess, we got three already one more for the next update! hurry up guys!

this theory has merits i think.
and thanx for the update and pm.

patel12345

Groupbie

patel12345

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
update soooooooooooon

KC294

IF-Dazzler

KC294

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Gosh i am so horrible at guessing....
i just think that ayan is sunil... sunil didn;t die... but found out something about kanya and now he wants to take revenge....
see i'm horrible... or prolly don read well

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
cool 5 guesses kal update karoongi!

Nidheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top