Fan Fictions

FF:Jaane Tu, Ya Jaane Na Pg12 Pt9 Updated (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
wow, it was awesome, why cant kan remember what did ran do, why does he keep saying that kan cant love him???? whats the reason? I wonderConfused. PLZ UPDATE!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jaane Tu, Ya Jaane Na Pg12 Pt9 Updated (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
That's what I'm trying to figure out.Confused And what does this mean?!!!!--------->

Ranbir knew that she had been there and also that they had seen every inch of each other. He goes back to sleep.

And then -------------->

In Ranbir's head the following sentence keeps replaying "Kanya kabhi bhi Ranbir se pyaar nahin kar paayegi". He lets go of her then.

And I also wonder why Kanya doesn't remember her past?!!! However, it looks like Ranbir knows!!Shocked  This is definitely interesting!!!Big smile  Please continue soon!!!Big smile Please everyone leave comments!!!

Shreya

miss.sonia

miss.sonia

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

something is fishy kuch strange parts hai

jese ki sola saal ke yaadein.
ayan and samar look the same
ranbnir thinks: kanya khabi ranbir se pyaar nahi kar sakti and where ranbir gets scared and nervouse

R:She looks so peaceful and calm while she was sleeping. His mind wanders back to the past when Kanya was 16 years old and he was 17. He starts getting nervous and his face becomes paseena bhara and he quickly goes into the washroom and washes his face. He starts talking to himself.

Ranbir- Baar-baar mujhe ye hi baath kyun yaad aati hain? Kyun nahin bhool jaati main? Kanya ko toh kuch patah hi nahin. Nahin maine kuch galat nahin kiya. Maine toh wahi kiya jo sahi tha. Kanya ko iss baath ka kabhi bhi patah nahin hona chahiye. Chali jaati hoon main yahan se. Yahan rehne se main toh mar jawungi. Yahan rehke mujhe sukh-shanti kabhi nahin hongi.

muje lagta hai ke ranbir ke car se samar ka accident hua

i just wanna say plz give me the answers of me Q
soon

Edited by miss.sonia - 30 September 2008 at 3:15pm

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
great update
continue soon
and plz reveal what happend in the past b/w rankan soon!

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
omg dat was amazing continue soon

minnie me

Groupbie

minnie me

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
i just read the whole thing in one go...............and its really good............so please update soon..................cant wait to find out the secret behind those threatening hints!!!!Star

patel12345

Groupbie

patel12345

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
wow...awsome update
plz plz update soooooooooooon Star Star

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Answers to all ur doubts!!!
@nadz_j- Well I wont tell you right away but eventually you will know! Anyways one thing Kanya can never love Ranbir. There's a past thingi behind that! Even if I update soon you wont get your answer soon coz there's one twist before the answer is finally given! Next update onwards twist no.1 starts! And if I reveal that answer that will mean that the FF has come to an end! Those answers are  like the backbone of my story! Hope you are satitisifeid Nadz!!

@spate22- Thats for you 2 guess! I dont want to type it guess it! You will noe though soon. But what that sentence means you should guess!

The next dialogue is what Ranbir rememberes what someone said. He recalls it when he hugged Kanya. When he heard that voice he let go of her. I will explain it later!

Yes Kanya doesnt remember her past! Sad naa? Yes Ranbir does. He doesnt want her to know coz that might affect her in a negative way! Please do guess why!!!

@miss.sonia!- Solah saal ke pehle ki baath bahut hi important hain. That makes the base for our jodi!

Yest it isnt smar it is Sunil. Sunil and Ayaan look alike. Wonder why? As mentioned above about Kanya not being able to love Ranbir I will explain later!

Yes that thing about him getting nervous and all related to twist 2!

About the car accident thingi. I'll say good guess but see Sunil died when Kanya was delivering Pia not when she was 16!!

@punjabi.princes- Thanx a lot! I will cont. Before I reveal I want you to guess! C I told you until I get 5 guesses I wont update! I got one from Sonia! 4 more to go!

@sweet cherry- Thanx a lot! Please guess!

@minnie me- Yes I am also waiting for you all to know!

@patel12345- yes I will but not until you all guess yaars!!

Hey hope I cleared your doubts! Now I want all of you to guess! Until then I wont update even if the turn for me updating this FF comes!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top