|Chandz Creationz|Pg 142-HUGEupdt-VIDEO sigs,avis|

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys seeing I love Bollywood, my username is Bollywood_mad and i am the viewbie for the Bollywood Forum. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ There will be loadz of Bollywood Creations guys!! I have split it up into categories  so it is is easier 4 u guys!! All the creations are free to use except the ones which are clearly say they are not!! 😳Thanx guys and criticism/comments are greatly appreciated!!😳

The major reason for this gallery opening is a certain -very sweet- girl with the username *Ayesha007* who most call Ashu or Ayesha!!😳 She pushed me so much into making siggies that I did and I found I actually liked making siggies!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³She knows me better than i know myself!!😳 So I did and then she forced me to make a gallery helped by my other very sweet friend with the username x-Prii-x who also was telling me nearly everyday to open my gallery and so I finally have!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

My Gallery name was found by my friend Ashu, who makes the most amazing siggies you have seen,😲😳 who said i could call my gallery "Chandni's Creations" or "Chandz Gallery" so I created a fusion and landed with "Chandz Creationz"

I cannot promise that I will update regularly coz it may be Summer Break but i have loadz of history and geography coursework as well as revising my german and french and all the other various subjects!!πŸ˜†

At first my siggies were really bad coz i would use blurry pics and hadn't read any of  the tutorials or anything and then friends like Neha and Ashu were really helpful and gave loadz of tips on how to improve. πŸ€—

I make animated/non animated siggies but usually stick to non-animated as i can't use animation shop particularly well as seen below!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Also thanx to all the people who would comment on my siggies in the "post your creations here" topics in Bollywood and Avi+Sigs Forum. Their comments were really sweet and helped me to continue making siggies.😳

P.S I don't mind doing requests whether animated or non animated!!😳
You can request siggies and i also can put text on animated avies, not make them thoughπŸ˜† Plz do comment on my creations especially criticism as it really helps me to improve my siggies!!😳

Guys if u want ur siggies too look like ones above or similar/same background do tell me and if u have specific details, plz tell me i will try to make the siggy exactly how you want 😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—Luv u GuysπŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

REQUESTS LEFT TO DO:
    nidhi's video siggy request on PM
    desi_gurl07 harshad siggy request pg 77
  • faris video siggy request!

UPDATES:

pg 3 pg 5 pg 8 pg 9 - FREE TO USE pg 12 pg 13 - FREE TO USE pg 15 - FREE TO USE pg 18 pg 20 - HUGE UPDATE- FREE TO USE pg 24 - Sonam + Deepika - FREE 2 USE!! pg 30 - DILL MILL GAYA Siggies!!! FREE 2 USE!! pg 36 pg 38 pg 41 pg 44 pg 46 pg 49-FREE TO USE-BAH/SONAM/RANBIR-DEEPIKA pg 55-FREE TO USE-SONAM/KASH/B-DAY SIGGS pg 58-FREE TO USE-Jogi mahi/bah/harman siggs and video stuff pg 68-FREE TO USE-Animated ranbir/misnisha siggies and video avies and sonam kapoor and deepika adukone siiges!! pg 83-FREE 2 USE IMRAN,SHAHID, VIDEO AVIES/SIGGIES, KATRINA KAIF pg 87-FREE 2 USE; RANBIR DEEPIKA, PRIETY, PRIYANKA, EVERY1!! pg 103/109-free to use pages 115+120-requests
  • pg 130-katrina, priyanka, vidya and more siggies!! loads of JTYN video siggs
Edited by Bollywood_mad - 15 years ago
Congratz on ur first shop/gallery!!
Amazing creationz!πŸ‘
Edited by ~*Sabeen*~ - 15 years ago

congrats on shop!

hey nice siggys Chandni!

Edited by sarah112 - 15 years ago
aww chand great siggies

beautiful kareena siggy
here is my request Chandni

Make me a Bachna Ae Hasena siggy!

thanks!
Originally posted by ~*Sabeen*~

Congratz on ur first shop/gallery!!
Amazing creationz!πŸ‘

Thanx so much!!😳
Originally posted by veryuniquestyle

aww chand great siggies

beautiful kareena siggy

Hey Aisha, i can't belive i opened my 1st gallery/shop, crazy na?!!πŸ˜†

thanx Aisha!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by sarah112

congrats on shop!

hey nice siggys Chandni!

Thanx so much Sarah😳
the kareena and imran siggs are awesome
i also lovee the teri ore one so sweet :D !

good luck & congo on your shop/gallery :)

love jess
Originally posted by mz.jess

the kareena and imran siggs are awesome
i also lovee the teri ore one so sweet :D !

good luck & congo on your shop/gallery :)

love jess

Thanx so much Jess!!😳
gonna check out ur latest update nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜³