~~Jeevan Saathi Article Mansion~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Post all Articles Relating to Jeevan Saathi HERE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Jeevan Saathi Article Mansion~~" in Jeevan Saathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
TB article

'Jeeven Saathi will cover all expectations my fans have'-Gaurav Khanna

The lover-boy of television, Gaurav Khanna will be seen in a romantic role in Jeevan Saathi on COLORS... Here is the actor talking about his role and much more...

After a successful stint in Kumkum and Meri Doli Tere Angna, Gaurav Khanna will now be seen in a romantic role in the serial 'Jeevan Saathi' to be aired on the new channel 'COLORS' which gets launched on July 21st, 2008..

Here is the actor talking about his new serial, career and much more..

Can you tell us about your character in Jeevan Saathi?
It's a very fun loving, outgoing character. It is basically a love story which deals with inter-caste marriage and my role is of a modern boy who gets whatever he wants in life. I am really enjoying my stint here.

You have always carried the lover-boy image. How does it feel?
As an actor we have to do different roles and Ruhaan was the character I loved very much. About the lover image that has been set, I think my age suits that image (smiles). And people who are offering me roles also think that I can carry the lover-boy image very well, so in a way it's nice.

What do you have to say about love and the concept of inter-caste marriage?
Love is unconditional. It is blind and when we fall in love there is no question of caste. As for me, in real life I belong to a very modern family where caste is no issue. Even my brother has gone for an inter-caste marriage, so I guess I have no limitations when it comes to caste (grins)..

How do you feel working with Vani Sharma here?
She is lovely and is a very good actress. We compliment each other very well. I just hope we have done full justice to the characters.

How is your rapport with the new production house, Playtime Creations?
This is the first time I am working with this production house and keeping in view my past experiences, this time I am working on mutual terms. These people are very experienced. Paresh Rawal himself is an experienced actor, so he understands us very well and also knows how to handle actors. I am very glad that I got this production house to work with.

What made you to take up a show which is dealing with such a sensitive issue?
I think inter-caste marriage is just a concept. The serial is a mixture of love story, of relationships and marriage. Also it is one of the most important serials on COLORS which will be telecast at prime time slot of 9 PM. Above all, this is the slot which attracts the audience. 

You have always shared screen space with newcomers, be it Megha Gupta in Kumkum, Priyamvada in Meri Doli. What do you want to say on this?
It is just a coincidence. I am not the one who decides my co-actor and also, I feel newcomers are very exciting to work with. 

Well, your on-screen chemistry with Priyamvada is missed by your fans even today..
I think Jeevan Sathi will cover all expectations my fans have! The chemistry here is also rocking.

Message to India-Forums fans..
India-Forums is very close to my heart. I appreciate all the people here who take time out to comment on our acting. Members here not only comment on your good things but they also point out the flaws. I really love them.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
FROM KUMKUM TO JEEVAN SAATHI

Gaurav Khanna who rose to fame with his character as Sharman in Kumkum will now be playing lead role in a new telly serial Jeevan Sathi. Gaurav's character is that of a young romantic boy Neil and will revolve around his trials of maintaining his relationship with a girl from a different religion. Gaurav gave us details about his character.

"The show is based on an inter religion love story. I am a flamboyant fun loving and happy go lucky fellow till he follows in love. His life changes when this girl comes in his life. Both of them have to face so many problems in their life when their family realizes about their love as they are of different religions."

"I wanted to play a lover boy which I played in Kumkum. I was missing it very much so I accepted this role. And lastly since it was a production house which belongs to actor like Paresh Rawal there was no reason to say no to this project," adds Khanna.

Praising his on co-actor Vikram Gokhale he says, "The other reason for accepting this role is Vikram (Gokhale) sir. He is living legend and I am great fan of his. I have always wanted to work with him. Everyday working with him is like a learning experience for me. Though he looks very serious on screen, off screen he is very friendly with us. He cracks jokes with us, mimics us, imitates us. He is a very chilled out person."

Jeevan Sathi goes on air from July 21 and also includes a female protagonist Vani Sharma who will essay the role of Viraj Rathod.

prachi-8

prachi-8

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
GAURAV & VANI ROCK TOGETHER. THEY LOOK VERY CUTE WITH EACH OTHER . JEEVAN SAATHI ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!  Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top