Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

I have an idea...why don't we all play a game to write this song?  The first person writes one line, then the second writes another that rhymes with the first.  Then the third person thinks of a new line that goes with the theme, and the fourth person rhymes with the third person's line.  As long as everyone sticks to the topic of friendship and makes sure it flows, I think it can work.  What do you say?

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good idea suhanasafar... and i have some bad news..... adicoolnclassy has withdrawn from the contest so we're one member short.... so can someone start the song? then we'll all add to it
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Awww, that's too bad about adicoolnclassy....oh well, I think we can still handle it.  Here, I'll start the poem.  For the people writing the odd lines (1,3,5,7,etc) please remember to make sure that there ARE at least two or three words that rhyme with the last word in your line.  That way the people who write the even lines will have more options.  Here's a rhyming dictionary which should help: http://www.rhymezone.com/

By the way, if you don't like the way I'm starting off, you can feel free to change it.

"We learn from Disney about friendship and love"
Edited by SuhanaSafar - 15 years ago
chhilt thumbnail

good beginning.... here's the next line... you can change it if it's not good....

we learn from disney about friendship and love
how to have fun and enjoy ourselves too

what do you think?
bmtdloverr2050 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

good beginning.... here's the next line... you can change it if it's not good....

we learn from disney about friendship and love
how to have fun and enjoy ourselves too

what do you think?

Thats realli good 👏
but do you think that we should add the too at the end?

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Chhit, it sounds good...but I thought the second line was supposed to rhyme with the first....oh well, now the 1st and 2nd lines can just be one long line...and so can the 3rd and 4th....Then the longer lines can rhyme with each other.  I thought of a rhyme, so I added it.  From now on, please make sure to rhyme (line 2 with line 4, line 6 with line 8, line 10 with line 12, and so on...).  I hope you guys understand what I mean.

Let's keep track of lines from now on and bold the rhymes.  Here's what we have so far.

we learn from disney about friendship and love  (1)
how to have fun and enjoy ourselves too (2)
it teaches ambition, so we can ensure (3)
that we can do anything we want to do (4)

how is it?

Arlover1 thumbnail
one question
how many lines does it have to be
i mean like 20 or 25

chhilt thumbnail
that's great suhana! and redi, i expect fifteen-sixteen lines should be enough... and by the way, since we're supposed to make a song, shouldn't we have a chorus too? otherwise it'll be like a poem, don't you think? Edited by chhilt - 15 years ago
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
^ Yeah, you're right.  Something will have to be repeating....Hmm...I'm not sure what to do about that.  But I'm sure we can come up with something as we go.  Is it okay if we just try to continue this for now?  If someone thinks of something for the chorus, they can add it. 
chhilt thumbnail
sure! that would be great! we still have ten days....