Posted: 15 years ago
hey Guys...just wanna share with people who watches Dulhann in Farsi..
It airs in Ariana Television and they did an awesome job translating the show..
But i watch it on Zee tv cause i dont know Farsi that much

Originally posted by anki4life

ooo wow really?

Yes... and I think today was episode 159 and my whole family watches it together every night
and my grandma is crazy about it..but i watch on zee mostly with my mom
Originally posted by Missy7

Yes... and I think today was episode 159 and my whole family watches it together every night
and my grandma is crazy about it..but i watch on zee mostly with my mom

hhaaha cool =P
ya ma to i watch it in ariana and it is goog!

it is really good...i watch it on ariana with my entire family too, I've never seen the earlier episodes so i'm glad that i have somewhere to watch them

Edited by fivelions - 15 years ago
YES thats how i got to this forum lol it aired in that and since im afghan i watch it there my family knows im crazy about it and the only problem is that they cut some scenes like if vidya kisses pagal sagar on his cheek, they just cut that its crazy i get soo mad , lolll..but nayways.. ye thats how i was introduced to DUlhan
Originally posted by mushtari

YES thats how i got to this forum lol it aired in that and since im afghan i watch it there my family knows im crazy about it and the only problem is that they cut some scenes like if vidya kisses pagal sagar on his cheek, they just cut that its crazy i get soo mad , lolll..but nayways.. ye thats how i was introduced to DUlhan
I know right...i think there is nothing bad about it..
haha i now its on ariana..

gets kinda annoying with its dubbing in all so i just  watch it on zee tv.. all my relatives l0ve it t00

really?!!!that seems to be great...

They cut out a kiss on the cheek?? Wow!! I guess they will totally remove the 500th episode then. 😛