Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Missy7

Missy7

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Has anyone heard Ft Island's new song
called Soyogi?
its so freakin awesomeClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FT Island" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
^ nope....i acutally havent looked up on them in a while (too much Big Bang & Tae Yang on my mind...) but i'll definately check it out...they're one of my fav bands from the younger lot

+edit+

whoa! they sang it in japanese!? since when did they go the japanese route? arhfdfjskfj no way...i loved "love sick" and  "until i come" in korean cause i understood it....i wonder what happend...i dont see alot of FT island fangirls anymore...did they ditch the korean market and head to japan???

ps. hongki's hair is really funky...a bit too funky...but the boy is a cutie

Missy7

Missy7

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

yea its in japanese and its their new album too!

btw have u heard with you? from BB?

Missy7

Missy7

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

^ nope....i acutally havent looked up on them in a while (too much Big Bang & Tae Yang on my mind...) but i'll definately check it out...they're one of my fav bands from the younger lot

+edit+

whoa! they sang it in japanese!? since when did they go the japanese route? arhfdfjskfj no way...i loved "love sick" and  "until i come" in korean cause i understood it....i wonder what happend...i dont see alot of FT island fangirls anymore...did they ditch the korean market and head to japan???

ps. hongki's hair is really funky...a bit too funky...but the boy is a cutie
his hair is HOT!!! hahaa

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
^ lol i fangurl BB to the point where im obessed with them like no tomorrow lolz.....ofcourse i've heard With U *grins*....i love that song =)...i liked hong ki's hair better during their debut days, its a bit too girly now.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.