India-Forums

From Kumkum to Jeevan Sathi - Gaurav Khanna

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna who rose to fame with his character as Sharman in Kumkum will now be playing lead role in a new telly serial Jeevan Sathi. Gaurav?s character is that of a young romantic boy Neil and will revolve around his trials of maintaining his relationship with a girl from a different religion. Gaurav gave us details about his character.

"The show is based on an inter religion love story. I am a flamboyant fun loving and happy go lucky fellow till he follows in love. His life changes when this girl comes in his life. Both of them have to face so many problems in their life when their family realizes about their love as they are of different religions.?

?I wanted to play a lover boy which I played in Kumkum. I was missing it very much so I accepted this role. And lastly since it was a production house which belongs to actor like Paresh Rawal there was no reason to say no to this project,? adds Khanna.

Praising his on co-actor Vikram Gokhale he says, ?The other reason for accepting this role is Vikram (Gokhale) sir. He is living legend and I am great fan of his. I have always wanted to work with him. Everyday working with him is like a learning experience for me. Though he looks very serious on screen, off screen he is very friendly with us. He cracks jokes with us, mimics us, imitates us. He is a very chilled out person.?

Jeevan Sathi goes on air from July 21 and also includes a female protagonist Vani Sharma who will essay the role of Viraj Rathod.

Edited by Nausheenfan - 30 July 2008 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
jus love gaurav khanna... n jus love him in this show... he is toooo cute!!!! tfs
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top