Posted: 15 years ago
Though she indirectly helped Sindoora today, it was so funny to see her persuading Amar not to go and ofcourse he melts. Mwahahaha! Very cute scene and quite amusing too. I think she wants another 500 night...Mwahaha!😳

Both their hairstyles sucked though! 😃
Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
haha..yes an di think we want to see a 500 night to watch loll...yes i hated their haristyles today
😆 yes the scene was cute..... we need more of this!!!

😆 oh their hairstyles sucked big time!! I mean what are the creatives trying to prove- that once you are married you really do become middle aged couple in appearance and attitude?!!!
Loved today's scene. Is it me or did she havea a flirtish tone? But wait she stopped him for a reason so why are they sleeping in the precap? I am confused yet worried... I hate bugs...poor Amar ...
She's always been that way...it reminds me of the earlier time she'd ried to stop him...as Vidya...
Sahar, it pi$$es me off BIG time. If they're dressing like this in their young days...what will they be like later on?? I guess more stylish, it tends to happen with celebrities but still...its not fair 😔 Kanjoos stylists!

LOL she did have a flirtish tone and it definately works on Amar 😛. I wanted a 'mere humsafar' type SR for AD but I guess that would be asking for too much!
haha, I have to see this scene now!

Oh ho really?I missed it .Now I need to go and watch it.But  did she stop Amar from having kheer?

Ishhhh, I do want to see her persuading him, how cute will that be!! 😳

Maybe she can do the same to make him not leave from Lucknow.... muahahaa. 😳

And you knw the hair isnt even done that nicely, not like when she was Vidya! It's just a whole lot of slides.. or as far as I've seen, maybe it's better today, dunno. Sighhhhhhhh!
I agree with everyone!! I hate Divya hairstyle especially!!