Non Sun TV Serials

The Hardest Thing i have to say (COMPLETE (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
OMG..................enna shocking twist'ya netra................im sure Ashok fallen 4 Presha & presha is in deep luv with him but when she get 2 know abt Ashok & Reshma,dunno what will she do.......may be thyagam drama!!!!

Reshma is going 2 be the loser now.............Ravin is better but in wheel chair,is it.............gud,i hope he will settle all this mess & finally get married 2 swarna.........i dun think Nirwani is in luv with Ravin........she mention she luvs her brother,that is Ashok..........after knowing Reshma & Ashok's luv....she is hiding the fact 2 Presha,only bcoz of Ashok naa.

im tired of guessing now.........cumback sweerheart..........my heart beat is increasing.......count adhigamaagi edavadhu aayida pogudhu!!

nallu sweeto,y not in gud mood!!!! take a deep breath & relax........u will be ok.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Hardest Thing i have to say (COMPLETE (Page 9)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
oh no................i expected this but still feels sorry 4 them.........gud episode da netra,wondering now what z Ashok's stand............Day Dreaming

i feel Ashok will be waiting 4 her

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged
ha ha i am first

& reading it peacefully

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged
so when r they going to be one again in life??

what u have in mind netra????LOL

but my one doubt got cleared by reading thisWink

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
nalluAngry.................Yeah,she is doing the 3rd mistake but i guess,she will rectify it soon..........but i want 2 know what did he say 2 Reshma!!!just curious..........Wink

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
niraya twists and turnsClap

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Wow Netra!!!  Lots of Twists & turns, romba kashtama irukku, pavam Ashok & Presha...  What happened to Reshma?  is Reshma out of her mind to force her "Boyfriend" to marry another girl?  Presha is calm & quite but oru Avasara kodukai I guess, romba fast decisions yedukara without thinking or analysing...

annoo

annoo

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Oh.... Neths u cud've used one twist for one FF Smile .
Presha' s life b4 marriage 1 twist
Ravin luving Swarna 2nd twist
Reshma is Ashok's girlfriend 3rd twist
Dead person coming alive 4th twist.
So its like reading so many stories in one FF Big smile

Still u havent told us about Nirwani's luv.Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.