Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 7)

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Team EDWARD! All the wayyyyyyyyy!
Haiii! Soo in loveee with himmm!

LMAO! Seducing a vampire...hmmm..i would actually loveeee to do that! Hehe!

Edwards character is ruined in BD! NOooooooooo!!!
*summy* Senior Member
*summy*
*summy*

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yeah i have to say Edwards character was a bit runined in BD but it also made us able to appricate some of the other characters in BD because it does focus on them more Smile

Edited by *summy* - 11 August 2008 at 4:31am
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
What Edward really is in Twilight he is just sooo good, but some how later on in the book he becomes stephenie's husband not Edward Cullen anymore but I love Edward Cullen not Stephenie's husband, Stephenie is married, her way of thinking this pregnancy is preety much boringDisapprove I don't know if that make senseLOL but that's how I feel, earlier in Twilight Edward wasn't an inspiration of Stephenie's husband but now he isTongue so he is no more Edward Cullen, I felt she is just telling the experience when she had her first baby and her husband and some close friend was with her at hospital and I didn't enjoy it Ermm
I read teen books because I don't wanna read how nacked you were or how you had your first pregnancyGeek

about Jacob, yeah he is not so bad when he is away from his pack specially that Sam I hate so much Angry and not talking his wolf stories so he is okay, but he is again so much attracted to Bella's bodyTongue
but it's okay he is not sooo bad in this book, he doesn't hate Edward eitherHug
xyounngLOVE IF-Dazzler
xyounngLOVE
xyounngLOVE

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim_

What Edward really is in Twilight he is just sooo good, but some how later on in the book he becomes stephenie's husband not Edward Cullen anymore but I love Edward Cullen not Stephenie's husband, Stephenie is married, her way of thinking this pregnancy is preety much boringDisapprove I don't know if that make senseLOL but that's how I feel, earlier in Twilight Edward wasn't an inspiration of Stephenie's husband but now he isTongue so he is no more Edward Cullen, I felt she is just telling the experience when she had her first baby and her husband and some close friend was with her at hospital and I didn't enjoy it Ermm
I read teen books because I don't wanna read how nacked you were or how you had your first pregnancyGeek

about Jacob, yeah he is not so bad when he is away from his pack specially that Sam I hate so much Angry and not talking his wolf stories so he is okay, but he is again so much attracted to Bella's bodyTongue
but it's okay he is not sooo bad in this book, he doesn't hate Edward eitherHug

I totally agree Kim I'm trying really hard to block out those parts of the book Cry  See Kim Jake isn't all that bad lol
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
lol.. you've caught me  .::ANiSHAXx  Wink

but I'm glad atleast you can see what I see it was really hard to read all that pregnancy thing but I'm glad now it's over, so I'm on hunting trip now lets see what happensBig smile
xyounngLOVE IF-Dazzler
xyounngLOVE
xyounngLOVE

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

but I'm glad atleast you can see what I see it was really hard to read all that pregnancy thing but I'm glad now it's over, so I'm on hunting trip now lets see what happensBig smile

lol leave the .:: and the xX's out -- call me anisha Big smileLOL

Yeah it was reallyyy reallyy hard to see Edward like that Ouch He was soo weak so unlike Edward and probably more like Stephs hubby lol
*summy* Senior Member
*summy*
*summy*

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Hehe Kim so it seems like the book did change your opnion of Jake abit Big smile
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .::ANiSHAXx

lol leave the .:: and the xX's out -- call me anisha Big smileLOL

Yeah it was reallyyy reallyy hard to see Edward like that Ouch He was soo weak so unlike Edward and probably more like Stephs hubby lol

okay AnishaEmbarrassed yeah, It's very disappointing.Disapprove

Originally posted by *summy*

Hehe Kim so it seems like the book did change your opnion of Jake abit Big smile

yes, it did Big smile specially the Jacob part, and he doesn't really hate Edward anymore as well.  but now when I'm reading from Bella's point of view and how he is not letting Bella touch her daughter it's irritating me, because he wanted Renesme dead and now he is claiming rights on her more than bella, this imprint thing but I think Renesme is going to grow up soon and then this imprint thing perhaps will be interesting, I don't hate jacob, it's just from bella's point of view I feel irritated when he doesn't give her,her own daughter for whome she was dieing.Unhappy

Go to top