Twilight

Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

pink_pari89

IF-Dazzler

pink_pari89

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
mannnnnnn.........I love Jacob-Nessie LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
hmmm, so we are winning PartyTeam Edward rocksDancing

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Well i have to say after finishing reading Breaking Dawn i love Jacob soo much more now and the book also made me respect him more too Embarrassed

But as i have said before Edward is Perfect for Bella and he is great plus she should always be with him but i just love Jacob more than Edward (sorry guys) Embarrassed

Isha

Goldie

Isha

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Team Jacob..you guys rock!!

Ok, team Edward...I love Edward..he is almost a century old thus mature..he loves with all his heart, he is sweet...true....but Jacob is REAL, he is immature but he loves with all his heart too..a huge child you want cuddle all the time...Blushing

He knew he had no chance, but still stayed true to his love..tried to do everything he thought was best for Bells..he was a friend in need and when times were great for Bella, he wanted to make them even more special even if it meant heart wrenching pain for him...

He sacrified a lot (his werewolf brothers) for Bella's safety..he wanted her happiness selflessly...and I felt in BD he acted so mature but didn't lose the humor in him...he was funny, witty, and smart...

Even though the whole twlight saga is about Edward-Bella's love story, I felt Jacob stole Edward's show in BD..he was just awesome...

Both Ed-Bells trusted their daughter to Jake..they knew how big his heart is and he would die but won't let anything happen to his loved one...they admitted that his heart is pure....

Just wishing if SM considered writing about Jake's story...

GO Jake!!

Edited by Isha - 06 August 2008 at 6:12pm

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

Team Jacob..you guys rock!!

Ok, team Edward...I love Edward..he is almost a century old thus mature..he loves with all his heart, he is sweet...true....but Jacob is REAL, he is immature but he loves with all his heart too..a huge child you want cuddle all the time...Blushing

He knew he had no chance, but still stayed true to his love..tried to do everything he thought was best for Bells..he was a friend in need and when times were great for Bella, he wanted to make them even more special even if it meant heart wrenching pain for him...

He sacrified a lot (his werewolf brothers) for Bella's safety..he wanted her happiness selflessly...and I felt in BD he acted so mature but didn't lose the humor in him...he was funny, witty, and smart...

Even though the whole twlight saga is about Edward-Bella's love story, I felt Jacob stole Edward's show in BD..he was just awesome...

Both Ed-Bells trusted their daughter to Jake..they knew how big his heart is and he would die but won't let anything happen to his loved one...they admitted that his heart is pure....

Just wishing if SM considered writing about Jake's story...

GO Jake!!

I totally agree with everything you said i think Jacob stole Breaking Dawn for me and he acted mature to even scarifice his wevewolf brothers for Bella. Im glad he was Happy in the End that really made me like the book more. Clap

it would be so cool if SM considered writing about Jake's story becasue he is my fave character in the books Embarrassed

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Edward's character is sort of ruined in BD but that doesn't mean I would ever like Jacob Ermm

for me still edward, well, I haven't read the whole book yet, so let's seeEmbarrassed

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim_

Edward's character is sort of ruined in BD but that doesn't mean I would ever like Jacob Ermm

for me still edward, well, I haven't read the whole book yet, so let's seeEmbarrassed

Hehe yeah you never know you may start to like Jacob once you finish the book Embarrassed

Isha

Goldie

Isha

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
We all love Edward..he defines what love is...but he is tooooo perfect for my taste...and not a lot of fun...he is so mature...

But Jake is full of energy, humor...he is childish..tease the hell out of people but in a very cute way....and he sacrificed most for love...wanted only the best for Bella...but didn't give up without a fight ....though but at the end respected her decision.....

Jacob Black is just tooo cute, I feel like eating him up.......Muhaahhhh....hehehhe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top