Twilight

Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

pink_pari89

IF-Dazzler

pink_pari89

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Edward Edward Edward...........Jacob is not mature.........ErmmPinch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 5)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muqualp

call me Muqu :p

Okay Muqu nice nameWink

Pink Pari, nice signature, I loved walk to remember too, haa it was very sad when he found out that she was going to die, he was soooo angry and I loved him...Blushing

me too I love Edward, he is the best Heart it's cold and silent and that too is yours

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim_

Originally posted by muqualp

Kim- i wanna point something abt the imprint on the 2 year old...its not what it sounds like...right now, there is no love relationship btwn them...and Quil doesnt feel for clarire in a romantic way...he will be whateever she needs him to be... his closest freind- a brother if needed, and then eventually a lover :) i hope that clears up maybe a tiny bit of ur disgust :)

LOL hehehe thanks muqualpEmbarrassed

Well said Muqu WinkClap Goooo team Edward and mabye a bit of switz lol

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I'm Team Switzerland LOL!!

I love Edward....as I feel he is the prefect "Prince Charming" 4 any girl.....he doesn't exactly fit into any specific 'type'....he's just too too purfect....is what I'd use 2 describe this handsome hunkEmbarrassedWe all know Edward is "Mr. Purr-fect"!!

But on the other hand....from the beginning of thie series,I have always and will always love Jake just as much....becuase I love his rebellios boy nature....that's his trademark....his bad boy image is so sexy 2 me....but I also love the fact that even though he's a bad boy warewolf,he still respects Bella's love 4 Edward (BD)....and he knows that he cannot have her,but he still continues 2 be a part of her comfort....which I have really come 2 adore....he's too cute as well!!Cool

sweet_n_spicy

sweet_n_spicy

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
DEFINITELY  TEAM EDWARD!!!! HE'S PERFECT!!!!!!Big smile

Muskaan =)

_popupControl();

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hey! I'm new to this section...those who still don't know me..i'm rohini(a.k.a. rozzila) I just stumbled upon this topic so I thought of showing my support towards Edward. Edward is always Edward...the love of bella's life..the one who loves bella more than anybody else...so my support goes only and ONLy to edward....

junayd

junayd

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hi im new here
my names mehnaz
i am totally obsessed and in LOVE with edward
team edward all the way, hes just the perfect guy a gentleman and sweet and caring.

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hi mehnaz....
nyc to see u on team ed!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top