Twilight

Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
aha wheres team jacob.

anyways i def team edward. for ovious reasons.

hes a hot vampire who doesnt age. what else do you want? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Im team Switzerland/ Team Jacob because i love Edward and everything but i seem to have a really big soft spot for Jacob.

Im mean Jacob was there for Bella through everything even when he wasn't allowed to tell her he was a werewolf he found a way in which she could find out so they could spend time together

So i love Jacob's character alot, i think he's really sweet. I do love  Edward too and think that he truly loves Bella so its good she chose him but i also want Jacob to have a happy ending too (Don't worry Jacob you may not have got Bella but i'm always here for you Wink)

Edit: Sorry for writing loads LOL

Edited by *summy* - 29 July 2008 at 4:44am

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
summy no don't say sorry for writing loads because that's what we all want, please please write a lot, I love reading good commentsThumbs Up

I don't think he was there when Edward left, because Bella chose to go see him, and do wild things, how many times she got hurt with Jacob, when all of a sudden he started acting weired, and all this stuff of don't make me angry or he'll change into wolf, and when he ran after that other werewolf leaving bella behind with rest of the wolves who didn't like bella well, Edward never leaves belle alone with anyone he thinks she will be in danger, Jacob wasn't there for her, it was more like, if you have faced something bad like someone left you, and you are spending months alone and then you meet someone new and trying to keep yourself busy until you get back to the person who left you,
all I wanna say is, it wasn't jacob there for Bella it wasn't his choice, he didn't make that decisionErmm
plus if edward left belle jacob left belle too when he turned into werewolf, but the thing was belle could reach jacob and got back to him, she brought him back, but she couldn't reach edward and when she finally did he came back too, sooo, I don't think that jacob was there for belleWink

and Edward might owe one to Jacob, but I don't owe him anything and I don't like him heheheLOL

Edited by Kim_ - 29 July 2008 at 9:26am

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
team jacob all the way babyyyy!!!

*summy*

*summy*

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Those are some good points Kim_ but i think Bella may have went to Jacob but then from there he kept her sane and even though she got hurt while being with him, he was always there because he made the choice to keep his promise to her no matter what. He would always look after her no matter what (i mean he has saved her life a few times). Plus he trust her to tell her every thing if she wants to know.

I hope that makes sense ^^

And  muqualp, nice to know some who loves Jacob too Big smile

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
but edward told her everything too, even that means death penality Embarrassed

you know it's possible that jacob is not as bad as I see him, prob it's all bella's fault that she wants both of themLOL

Plus as I've always read L J Smith since I was kid, as I'm grown up reading L J Smith and in her books, werewolfs are like third grade race, so prob that's what it is Wink

but stephanie also didn't manage to convince me that jacob is any better, that huge size of jacob then he looks 25 plus what sam did to his girlfriend and how his freind is in love with that lil baby who is just born, it's all sooooo irritating, I feel more disgust with werewolves Tongue

--Princess--

--Princess--

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Team Edward all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am literally craxy abt this guy !!

Count me in for Edward !!..

Sorry girls...you've got another competitor for Edward....HAHAHAHA !!

Am here to have my share of Edward !!..

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
lol... that's fine princess I love everyone who love EdwardHug

it's sooo good to have you in the teamDancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top