Twilight

Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ohhh, we are evil minded girls, but can't help it, Edward is soooo hot hehehe, as you've said seducing a vampire now see how team Edward deserves to win, we love Edward more than our lives LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim_

ohhh, we are evil minded girls, but can't help it, Edward is soooo hot hehehe, as you've said seducing a vampire now see how team Edward deserves to win, we love Edward more than our lives LOL

Yes, we love Edward more then our lives -- we would give up being humans any day LOL
What has beome of us -- seducing a vampire! LOL ( hint hint souns familar lol? Eclipse ?)

"and now...look what's become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire" Embarrassed

Where are all the team Jake members Ouch

Edited by .::ANiSHAXx - 28 July 2008 at 3:27pm

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure i am prepared to leave humans for a vampire or shall i say the vampire... Edward!Wink

Ands yes! we are evil minded, but in a bitter sweet way! Oh! Who cares! Anything for Edward!
Tongue

Anisha! It does sound very familiar, and gosh i love that line and that part! Embarrassed

I am sure Team Jacob are on there way!
LOL

Edited by TINK - 28 July 2008 at 3:39pm

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
yeah, prob jacob team looking for their pants LOL they'll show eventuallyTongue

and yeah it sounds very familour WinkI love that scene too, nice Anisha you remember quotesClap

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

yeah, prob jacob team looking for their pants LOL they'll show eventuallyTongue

and yeah it sounds very familour WinkI love that scene too, nice Anisha you remember quotesClap

Pants? I can sense your displeasure for  Jacob but we have to be nice (no matter how hard it may seem! ) I know Jacob can get really annoying at times but remember Edward said he owes Jake one for saving Bells. Yes Kim, when you've practically memorized the Twilight Saga these things start happening LOL
So.. back to our seducing ways..... Evil Smile GO TEAM EDWARDDD WOOOT

Originally posted by TINK

One thing is for sure i am prepared to leave humans for a vampire or shall i say the vampire... Edward!Wink

Ands yes! we are evil minded, but in a bitter sweet way! Oh! Who cares! Anything for Edward!
Tongue

Anisha! It does sound very familiar, and gosh i love that line and that part! Embarrassed

I am sure Team Jacob are on there way!
LOL

I'd leave the human race any day for him lol.  I'm sure Edward doesn't mind us being evil all he cares about is us loving him lol . . . let's hope team jacob shows up to defend him. Poor guy I'm feeling awful.. I'm starting to think I'm a bit of both jake and edward... oohhh sam save me I want to be team Edward only.. maybe if I just look at a picture of Edward or if I read some of Eclipse I can fix myself lol

Edited by .::ANiSHAXx - 28 July 2008 at 7:35pm

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
hmm  does team jacob or team in btw even exist?

I don't think jacob is bad...But Edward is love.  and I can't stand Bella rite now.  How can she tell Edward that I mite love Jacob as well.  Sure you can def. love people in diff ways such as love in friendship, but how could Bella say that to his face?  i mean.......it's EDWARD!!!  rite?  i hope she lets poor Edward have his wedding his way.  She needs to stop being so whiny. lol

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

I don't think jacob is bad...But Edward is love.  and I can't stand Bella rite now.  How can she tell Edward that I mite love Jacob as well.  Sure you can def. love people in diff ways such as love in friendship, but how could Bella say that to his face?  i mean.......it's EDWARD!!!  rite?  i hope she lets poor Edward have his wedding his way.  She needs to stop being so whiny. lol
I agree with you 100% I love you for thisHug

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

I agree with you 100% I love you for thisHug

I agree with you Bella should let Edward have the wedding his way because he deserves it although, I think that Alice will end up doing most of it lol. I think Bella can love Jake and Edward but she will always love Edward more. Jake was there for her when she needed a friend, but Edward wasn't for that one time when he left her. We all know how hard it was for Edward though and he will NEVER leave her again. Edward is perfect!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top