Team Edward VS Team Jacob *Maycontainsomespoilers* - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
One thing is for sure i am prepared to leave humans for a vampire or shall i say the vampire... Edward!😉

Ands yes! we are evil minded, but in a bitter sweet way! Oh! Who cares! Anything for Edward!
😛

Anisha! It does sound very familiar, and gosh i love that line and that part! 😳

I am sure Team Jacob are on there way!
😆
Edited by TINK - 15 years ago
yeah, prob jacob team looking for their pants 😆 they'll show eventually😛

and yeah it sounds very familour 😉I love that scene too, nice Anisha you remember quotes👏
Originally posted by Kim_

yeah, prob jacob team looking for their pants 😆 they'll show eventually😛

and yeah it sounds very familour 😉I love that scene too, nice Anisha you remember quotes👏

Pants? I can sense your displeasure for  Jacob but we have to be nice (no matter how hard it may seem! ) I know Jacob can get really annoying at times but remember Edward said he owes Jake one for saving Bells. Yes Kim, when you've practically memorized the Twilight Saga these things start happening LOL
So.. back to our seducing ways..... 😈 GO TEAM EDWARDDD WOOOT

Originally posted by TINK

One thing is for sure i am prepared to leave humans for a vampire or shall i say the vampire... Edward!😉

Ands yes! we are evil minded, but in a bitter sweet way! Oh! Who cares! Anything for Edward!
😛

Anisha! It does sound very familiar, and gosh i love that line and that part! 😳

I am sure Team Jacob are on there way!
😆

I'd leave the human race any day for him lol.  I'm sure Edward doesn't mind us being evil all he cares about is us loving him lol . . . let's hope team jacob shows up to defend him. Poor guy I'm feeling awful.. I'm starting to think I'm a bit of both jake and edward... oohhh sam save me I want to be team Edward only.. maybe if I just look at a picture of Edward or if I read some of Eclipse I can fix myself lol
Edited by .::ANiSHAXx - 15 years ago
hmm  does team jacob or team in btw even exist?

I don't think jacob is bad...But Edward is love.  and I can't stand Bella rite now.  How can she tell Edward that I mite love Jacob as well.  Sure you can def. love people in diff ways such as love in friendship, but how could Bella say that to his face?  i mean.......it's EDWARD!!!  rite?  i hope she lets poor Edward have his wedding his way.  She needs to stop being so whiny. lol
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

hmm  does team jacob or team in btw even exist?

I don't think jacob is bad...But Edward is love.  and I can't stand Bella rite now.  How can she tell Edward that I mite love Jacob as well.  Sure you can def. love people in diff ways such as love in friendship, but how could Bella say that to his face?  i mean.......it's EDWARD!!!  rite?  i hope she lets poor Edward have his wedding his way.  She needs to stop being so whiny. lol
I agree with you 100% I love you for this🤗
Originally posted by Kim_

I agree with you 100% I love you for this🤗

I agree with you Bella should let Edward have the wedding his way because he deserves it although, I think that Alice will end up doing most of it lol. I think Bella can love Jake and Edward but she will always love Edward more. Jake was there for her when she needed a friend, but Edward wasn't for that one time when he left her. We all know how hard it was for Edward though and he will NEVER leave her again. Edward is perfect!
aha wheres team jacob.

anyways i def team edward. for ovious reasons.

hes a hot vampire who doesnt age. what else do you want? 😆
Im team Switzerland/ Team Jacob because i love Edward and everything but i seem to have a really big soft spot for Jacob.

Im mean Jacob was there for Bella through everything even when he wasn't allowed to tell her he was a werewolf he found a way in which she could find out so they could spend time together

So i love Jacob's character alot, i think he's really sweet. I do love  Edward too and think that he truly loves Bella so its good she chose him but i also want Jacob to have a happy ending too (Don't worry Jacob you may not have got Bella but i'm always here for you 😉)

Edit: Sorry for writing loads 😆

Edited by *summy* - 15 years ago
summy no don't say sorry for writing loads because that's what we all want, please please write a lot, I love reading good comments👍🏼

I don't think he was there when Edward left, because Bella chose to go see him, and do wild things, how many times she got hurt with Jacob, when all of a sudden he started acting weired, and all this stuff of don't make me angry or he'll change into wolf, and when he ran after that other werewolf leaving bella behind with rest of the wolves who didn't like bella well, Edward never leaves belle alone with anyone he thinks she will be in danger, Jacob wasn't there for her, it was more like, if you have faced something bad like someone left you, and you are spending months alone and then you meet someone new and trying to keep yourself busy until you get back to the person who left you,
all I wanna say is, it wasn't jacob there for Bella it wasn't his choice, he didn't make that decision🤔
plus if edward left belle jacob left belle too when he turned into werewolf, but the thing was belle could reach jacob and got back to him, she brought him back, but she couldn't reach edward and when she finally did he came back too, sooo, I don't think that jacob was there for belle😉

and Edward might owe one to Jacob, but I don't owe him anything and I don't like him hehehe😆
Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago
team jacob all the way babyyyy!!!