*~-DOTW----Child Marriage~*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
hello to all...welcome to our very first:-

since the show has completed a week of successfull run here are a few questions to answer...😛

What do you think about the concept of the show?

Can literacy/education play a role to stop such acts?

Anandi rejoiced knowing that her marriage was fixed... what do you think about that?

what do you think about jagdish?

Anandi and Jagdish started up with a fight...now what??? will they get along well....? 

do you think the way jagdish behaved with his elder sister was correct when she came running all the way to show his brother anandis photo

will the show succeed to acheive its aim?

How far have you liked the show?Do you will to continue watching it?

would be waiting to read you answers:P

Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago

I love the show......Something new and refreshing and both Anandi and Jagdish's characters are ones that are normal - i.e. they're kids and we can relate to them.

I think they'll become more friends than husband and wife [with kids that young, I can't even imagine any other relationship] and I really do hope Jagdish won't be to difficult with her [Not that Anandi can't defend herself - I'm sure she can handle Jagdish blindfolded😆]

And YES!!!!

Will so continue watching this show.😛
hiii  

its is a grt show which deals with such a dynamic topic

yah sure it can

Anandi rejoiced knowing that her marriage was fixed... what do you think about that?

i think it all was a bachpana

the perfect guy made for anandhi in heaven

Anandi and Jagdish started up with a fight...now what??? will they get along well....? 

yah as as they will grow they will

do you think the way jagdish behaved with his elder sister was correct when she came running all the way to show his brother anandis photo

well no i don't think so

yah i think it will

yah i truly luv it and i will continue to watch it

thanks tried to answer all
melli 

Originally posted by aditisilawat

its a good thing that this show is dealing with the social problems...............child marriage is a huge abuse of children and may be by watching how slowly innocence is poisoned thru such outrageous social acts some difference is made to our otherwise dormant conscience

Yes it does play an important role in making one think logically.............but i think along with education we also need courage to stand up and protest, coz most of us know this is bad but child marriage is still there and how many of us make even an effort to do anything to stop it!!!
so we just need to be motivated enough in order to make a difference.

this is an example of how to take advantage of a child's innocence and faith......she is happy coz she wil get new clothes and jewellery........its equivalent to any celebration for her........she is kept in dark abt how shackles will be put around her, and she will lose her rights, rights to be a child.

poor jagdish.......at an age when he shd be playing and make friends, he will be burdened with family and stuffs..............yes, the girl does face more probs but the little boy also loses equally in this horrifying socal custom.
seriously, i feel child marriage is like snatching away somebody's childhood.........

they will get along coz the best thing abt kids is that they forget and forgive very easily......they dont bear grudges...............

i think if they keep the objective of the show in mind and stays away from unneccessary melodrama and keepsit realistic, it shd do well.

i will..........
liked?? yes i did coz it affected me deeply.................to see an unsuspecting child pushed to household chores, a boy burdened with responsibilities...............its just too much to bear, its sad and it makes u angry
and since it makes u think and question the social norms, i will surely watch it...............

would be waiting to read you answers:P

thank you so much to you guys for taking time to answer these q's🤗🤗🤗...i loved knowing your views😳