Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**cutiepie** thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣  🤣lol tht was hilarious!!! omg  esp the A asking if hes beutifull lol ........ luved it to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
Charu95 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice! Tu gud! Kiya baat hai!!!👏
Charu95 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: **cutiepie**

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣  🤣lol tht was hilarious!!! omg  esp the A asking if hes beutifull lol ........ luved it to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

^ That's was really nice, " riddhima am i beautiful?" and Ridz saying " nope!" that would be funny too! what if R held A's hand and he said " kiya kar ri ho, meri izath(reputation/respect) ka saval(question) hai. Nahi R asa math karo. duniya kiya boligi(say). or tum yeh kal karna" hahahaha🤣🤣

(bad hindi! sry)
Edited by Charu95 - 15 years ago
remix rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow that was really kool...totally enjoyed reading it...ur ideas n lingo really impressed me...n i was laughing all thru...good post...n thanx 4 d idea anu
chaitra_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣

OMG!!!!! you guys cracked me....🤣  awesome post yaar👏
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah,....n m luvin da current trak..Ridz finaly badal rahi hai n ystrday it ws Ridz who askd Armaan to take her to a date n not Armaan...m luvin it...tarata tara😊
aquarianleo thumbnail
🤣 Awesome yaaar, u cracked me up from 6th para and the one Armaan standing infront of mirror and R jumping was just out of this world

Tooo good keep coming up with such great things Love u dear

richa

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome!!! really creative and well written....and tells exactly wats happening now...

but i really dont hope the last part about "we can jsut be friends" happens again loll
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
sooooooooooooo true thot d same. i also thot dis wen ridz ask armi doz he love me??, say i love u in front of every1.
great. but dey cant just be friends.