Page 2 Page 2

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Bharath, Tamanna in Tamil remake of 'Jab We Met'
IndiaGlitz [Monday, July 28, 2008]

After playing a series of mass hero films, Bharath has finally turned his attention towards romantic movies once again.

The actor, shot to fame with emotional pot-boilers like 'Kaadhal' and 'Veyyil'. However after the success of 'Pazhani' by Perarasu, he started to evince keen interest in commercial films.

The latest news now is that Moser Baer has assigned Bharath to do the lead role in the Tamil remake of the Hindi hit 'Jab We Met'. Touted to be a breezy entertainer, plans are on to rope in Tamanna opposite Bharath.

It may be recalled that efforts were on to cast Dhanush and Trisha in the Tamil version, but it did not materialize. Dhanush felt his character might be similar to that of his role in 'Yaradi Nee Mohini' and so opted out of it. Sources say Karu Pazhaniappan, who directed films like 'Parthiban Kanavu' and 'Sivapathikaram' would wield the megaphone for the project.

Yes...its gonna be Bharat and Tamanna...no Dhanush or Trisha as we expected earlierWink I think both og them will justify their rolesSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Carynkadhambarisankadevi30netra_rama

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bharath, Tamanna in Tamil remake of 'Jab We Met'" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thats great news. Thx pineapple for the info.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks sweto. This pair is way better than dhunush and trisha...

Dhanush and trisha Angry what?????

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hey...it'll be something to see Tams in a lively girl role.....!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
oh,thats gud 2 hear......i like both of them & now can watch them 2gether 4 a script like jab we met....gud selection yaar.

thanx meli darling

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
 thanks for the news meli!!! i just dont get why they have to remake the film Confused couldnt they just dub it??

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
There is not much kick in dubbing it sweto Wink

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Oh good!! So Trish and Danush are not there in the movie??? Boy what a relief!!!!

Tams,  I hear , is good .. I haven't seen any of her movies.. but she sure looks cute.. Bharath ... is an excellent actor.. got to see how he does the sophisticated role like Shaheed!!!

I hope they retain the original storyline .. which was so refreshing!!  I dont want them to change it to typical Tamil movie with punch dialogues!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top