The new member of the week is....??? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
gr8 going nishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The new member of the week is....??? (Page 7)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basanthi

Goldie

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basanthi

If i asked you to define yourself. Are you a one man woman or one man woman at a time LOLWink cant wait to read Nishi bens replies on this one  ROFLROFL
  • Give me one friends from This section who fit this following words appropriatly and why

1) Sakkarakatti

2) Vallavan

3) Arasi

4) Nattamai

5) Kannagi  

LOLLOLLOL I donno wherever Nishi ben will understand some of the words.....coz myself donno what Sakkarakatti means?Confused

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
 sakkarkatti.......sugar???? LOLLOLLOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basanthi

Hmm Its my turn to ask questions

If given a chance to choose who would you be with The man you love/ the man who loves you ? goy who loves me Wink I am assuming that sometime in your life you will get married. Would u like to be married to a man who is like Ravan or a man like Ram and why ? I'm not Hindu naa......Embarrassed Have you heard words like Sati, pativrata? What is your take on them ? They are hindu words Big smile I learn lot by watching sun and zee tv LOL
  • If i asked you to define yourself. Are you a one man woman or one man woman at a time LOLWink

ok i have to stop my music for this one Stern Smile I really dun understand it LOL Here it goes......

i think im a one man woman at a time LOL i mean, i dun date, but if i did, i wouldnt have 10 BFs at the same time naa ROFL 

Give me one friends from This section who fit this following words appropriatly and why

1) Sakkarakatti sugar???? LOL

2) Vallavan

3) Arasi 

4) Nattamai

5) Kannagi  
    Define Feminity, Friendship  GF? LOL Do you agree that " Behind every pretty face there is a ugly past " ?  It depends Wink I think most of the time, yes Smile Often men say that they lose their freedom after marriage, what do you think ?  Yes!! Their wifes become mean n, "Clean up that mess young man Angry"
  • Since I heard mels telling me you are fan of K serials here an interesting situation, There are two brothers appu and pappu. You have always loved appu a lot. But he gets married and then pappu comes into your life and you like him. So what would u do, love both the ppl or just one or neither Tongue 

first of all, Awwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed Ju guys were talking about me!? Shocked What are K serials? Embarrassed I'd go with pappu LOL Since Appu dissed me Angry 

Do you honestly like children, what is your opinion about diaper change Tongue ? I dont care Embarrassed Kids are blessings Big smile I know cuz I am one LOL We make all the diff in the world Big smile Meanies turn to love us Big smile And they become nicer peeps Big smile We are miracles naaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed As far as diaper changing, SUCK IT UP Angry  Here are five members from this section, dedicate a song person that is best decribing them: Roja, Netra, Nallu, Meli, jagdu, Giri      answering in next post*              
  • Hmm not bad if you come so far thats brilliant, now tell me a word that describes your feelings for me RIGHT NOW

ecstatic Embarrassed

More Later LOL Enjoydi chellam

thankoooo Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Roja,, dis is for u honey Embarrassed  

laaaaaaaaal dupatta...... hava......kaise......LOLLOLLOL

nananananaaaa........ Embarrassed

dont ya just loooooove 1:02-1:15????? ROFL

Edited by *Nishi* - 03 August 2008 at 8:44pm

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Netra Sweetheart Big smile

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Z6pWhM6TA.[/YOUTUBE]

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed

Edited by *Nishi* - 03 August 2008 at 8:47pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for you dedication swetoHug

hey, get back to my questions again Angry You have not answered most of it yet... you have been giving me lots of emoticans when ur suppose to give ur answers ..... get back to dat again and i will be back wit lots more LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top