Harry Potter

your favorite 'out of the blue' couple? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^there is one..it's just lost somewhere in the pages..i'll go find it!

DH is a very popular couple..I agree, I've readsome of their FF's, & they are really good, I think the tension between them deff add to the couple..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your favorite 'out of the blue' couple? (Page 6)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

^^ Ooh, I agree. I've read a lot of them on Fanfiction.net and they're amazing! Their unresolved sexual tension is kind of like Booth-Brennan, Scully-Mulder and the likes. Kind of wish JKR had got them together because I honestly can't imagine Ron-Hermione past hand-holding, snogging stage. Hermione would become a screeching banshee like Mrs. Weasley(Ron's mom) sometimes is.

Another couple I've come to like because of FFs is Fred-Hermione. They're really adorable, together!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
^yeaa..read lots of FH too!..but i don't think i've ever come across GH!..

i've even read some of Blaise-Ginny!..and Blaise-Pansy!

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
^^ Fred and George are kind of the same but I think George is more reserved - well, as reserved as he can be :P. They're both adorable and the only characters I didn't immensely dislike after Deathly Hallows.

Oooh. I lovee Ginny-Blaise but not the book/canon Ginny. I think some fanfiction writers characterize her better than JKR did post-GoF :P. She completely changed from someone who was shy to Super!Ginny who was suddenly invincible in dueling and quidditch. Pansy-Blaise... hmmm I don't feel the vibe between the movie!Pansy and movie!Blaise but I can visualize them, as written by JKR, where Pansy's blonde.

Do you read Generation-Next fics?  I personally like Lily-Scorpius.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudent

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
^yepp, gen next are my fave!..I LOVE Teddy-Victoire!..even Rose-Scorpius are cutee!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
how about sirius.-mollyLOL

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneeshadgr8

how about sirius.-mollyLOL
ooh, i don't know about that. aren't they related Confused? That aside, I don't think they're very compatible. They'd be fighting over whether the kid should have black hair or red hair. Tongue

Teddy - Victoire are sort of expected like by Harry and all. I think Teddy-Lily/Rose should be interesting to read. Wink

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Molly is best with Lupin acc to meTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top