Harry Potter

your favorite 'out of the blue' couple? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

I can't imagine Ron with Cho!..i really don't like Cho!!

Ron-Fleur!..NOO WAYY!, Bill-Fleur all the way!..half-werewolf+veela, what more can I saw!

Harry & Ron with Bellatrix!..wow..I've always thought of the & Lucius, where he cheated on Narcissa, & was gonna end up with Bella, but Narcissa got pregnant & so they are together & thats why he treats Draco like crap!..its always been my theory, in the back of my head!..dunno why!

I've even read things about Harry & Ron, like, them being gay!..which was kinda freaky to read!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your favorite 'out of the blue' couple? (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

Harry & Ron with Bellatrix!..wow..I've always thought of the & Lucius, where he cheated on Narcissa, & was gonna end up with Bella, but Narcissa got pregnant & so they are together & thats why he treats Draco like crap!..its always been my theory, in the back of my head!..dunno why!

I've even read things about Harry & Ron, like, them being gay!..which was kinda freaky to read!
Interesting theory about Lucius-Bella...but I always thought Bella liked Voldemort.
About Harry and Ron, i have read similar things myselfLOL

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
^Yea, there was that too..especially in the 5th & 7th book!..it was oo obvious she liked him!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hehe... i know! voldemort and bellatrix! ROFL ROFL ROFL or maybe even remus and trelawney! ROFL ROFL ROFL or the best one yet.... snape and mcgonagall ROFL ROFL okay i guess now i'm going completely wacko! Clown

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
^no wayys!..Dumbledore & McGongall!..haha.. Remus & Trelawny..you know what would be great, Xenophilious(how ever its spelt) & Trelawny!..=D

AllonsyGeronimo

IF-Dazzler

AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stumps101

I did think Ron/Luna would date in HBP. There was build up there ... I totally thought Luna has a crush on Ron. I have read some fics on them too ....  or even Ron/Cho.  Anything that's not mainly Ron/hermione I am good with.

Charlie and Tonks had a passionate affair in Hogwarts, I'm telling you LOL.

As much as I love Harry-Luna together, I have to admit even I thought at one point Luna had a crush on Ron, especially in OotP where she snorts with laughter at his joke, I always felt she looked up to him.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
^^ Lucius would probably convert her in to a death eater if that ever happenedROFLOuchROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top