Harry Potter

India-Forums

your favorite 'out of the blue' couple?

-Krupa- IF-Rockerz
-Krupa-
-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I was thinking about this the other day, I mean..we have our basic, loved by one & all couples, Harry-Ginny, Harry-Hermione, Ron-Hermione, Neville-Luna..

but what about those 'out of the blue', totally random ones?..

Mine would be Draco-Luna..for the longest time, something about them makes me feel they'd be great together..I think its because I feel both are stereotyped, Draco as a evil guy & Luna a lunatic!..& I think, that they're not..Draco's not evil, just tortured, Luna's not loony, just open-minded. Whether you like it or not, you have to admit Draco didn't grow up in the best family..& Luna saw the death of her mother at a young age. I think that Draco & Luna would balance each other out, Draco would bring her down to earth & Luna would make him less of a broding person..

Also, I LOVE Teddy-Victoire, they both had been mentioned 3 times in the book or less, but still..I'm dying to see who they're going to be played by the HP7P2!..

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
My fav out of the blue couples are:

1)Harry-Luna....where should I even start with these two? The scene where Luna admits how people steal her stuff and Harry sympathizes with her is too good....really well-written..the dynamics between this couple is amazing...
2)Lupin-Lily....I dont have any reason for this but i would like if they are together....tho I also prefer Lily/SnapeLOLLOL
Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Originally posted by redhotght

1)Harry-Luna....where should I even start with these two? The scene where Luna admits how people steal her stuff and Harry sympathizes with her is too good....really well-written..the dynamics between this couple is amazing...
2)Lupin-Lily....I dont have any reason for this but i would like if they are together....tho I also prefer Lily/SnapeLOLLOL

Lupin Lilly??? OMG i amut laughing after litening thiROFLnever mind....ho about Arthr and Tonk then???ROFL
OMGGGGGGG stop it i cant laughing nowROFLROFLarthur and tonks are not my favs...do u like them as a couple?ROFLROFL
AllonsyGeronimo IF-Dazzler
AllonsyGeronimo
AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redhotght

OMG that's exactly what I'd like too.LOL
As you know I would have loved Harry-Luna to have ended up together so that's on top of my list.
Though it's not totally 'out of the blue' as you can sense a build up(well I can) I also love when he decides to take her to the Christmas party as friends.
I've even thought about the the 2nd option.
But the last one I totally love, I love the fact that Snape finds a friend in her. I guess I love it when people accept others for the way they are and are friends with them despite what others may think(kinda like Harry-Luna).
And the chapter-the Princes' tale is so beautifully written, it's heartbreaking, makes me sympathise with Snape and want to root for Lily-Snape.

Edited by sandali_ - 27 July 2008 at 4:42pm
-Krupa- IF-Rockerz
-Krupa-
-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

hehe, so no hope for Draco-Luna from you guys huh?..ohh well

anywhoo, LILY-LUPIN!..hehe, I probably could have seen her with Sirius, or even Snape for all that I care..but Lupin?..well, there was the moment, like in the third book, he said "your mom understood people in way most couldn't", who would have guessed that that he was talking about Snape, I felt that it was him, all him..

& OMG Arthur-Tonks, no way!..the awesome 6, formerly 7, childeren on Arthur & Molly would be devastated!
stumps101 Newbie
stumps101
stumps101

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I guess for me would be Draco/Luna, Draco/Ginny, Ron/Luna and Charlie/Tonks.

Arthur/Tonks would actually be very funny to read.

Go to top