India-Forums

PKG update 1/12/05 USA:Episode to see!!!

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Sorry I didn't get to write it last night actually I did but then just about when I was gonna click on Post my computer froze and got booted off which was really messed up so I'm gonna write it now it was boring and sad at first but then it got very interesting and fun!!! Hope you guyz enjoy it!!!

The show starts out with everyone still in the living room and Bhavani tells Rimjhim that you WILL HAVE TO STAY AS A DAUGHTER and that you can never get Megha or Avinash and while he's saying that Irawati and Malini are smiling and being the biggest bitches in the world, and Bhavani also says that what do you want me to do where am I gonna send Malini and her baby to imagine how they'll treat her when the child grows up just imagine?? And he says that You have no rights Rimjhim I'm sorry……..then she runs inside and she goes trough her closet trying to look for something then Yashoda runs after her also and Yashoda asks her what is she doing Rimjhim says she's going back to Allahabad forever and Yashoda says are you out of your mind you can't do that Rimjhim then says I can't do anything there's no use now Malini is Avinash's wife and she's having his baby just think about it while Avinash is right behind them he's listening to all this then Yashoda goes out of the room ……..Then without knowing that Avinash is behind her they both have tears in their eyes and she tells him that she's going back to Allahabad she has a picture of Avinash in her hands and she tells him that  this is what I came with from Allahabad and this is what I'm going back with she tells him I have only one request please never tell Megha that I'm her mother…….then she goes out of the room and she's standing in the middle of the living room and holding on tight to Avinash's picture then Bua comes and tells Rimjhim that she is very proud of her and that you will have a long life you are so obedient and then she calls Maharaj and Khan to take Rimjhim's stuff and put it inside her room then Rimjhim interrupts and tells her that there's no need for that cuz she's going back to Allahabad forever………..

The next scene we see is that Bhavani looking out to the ocean as he always does and Yashoda comes and tells him that please stop Rimjhim she's going back to Allahabad forever and by hearing this he is shocked and goes inside……

The next scene we see is that everyone is trying hard to stop Rimjhim from going and follow her to the porch when they see an unusual red van comin into their driveway and then the van opens and we all see Prem comin back then Yashoda comes up to him and tells him you please stop Rimjhim and while everyone's shocked to see him and tell him to leave that you are such a big fraud and Yashoda tells him what do you think should Rimjhim leave or not? Then Prem says Yes( which I personally strongly agree on that she should leave for a little while with Megha because it's her daughter and she needs to be away from people who don't even give a damn about her and she's sacrificed so many things for them) and everyone's shocked at hearing this and Yashoda asks why Prem then says why because she doesn't deserve this she deserves better after all the things she had done for you guyz should be ashamed of yourselves when she kept her mouth shut you guyz treated her nice then when she said a couple of words about the reality then you guyz started hating her and while he's talking Malini's looking throughout the window from the livingroom and is impressed at what he's saying……Then Prem says you wanna hear the truth then hear it I have someone in the van with me I'd like you to meet him then Malini gets so worried its not even funny then he brings out the guy and his face is covered with a red bandana and he takes it off ITS VIJAY!!!! And then you guyz should see the face Malini has on her face she was panicking so much then Prem tells Vijay to speak the truth then just about Vijay's about to say something Rimjhim interrupts and tells him not to say anything because there's no use now its too late and they won't believe me now….but then Bhavani says no I wanna hear the truth and see what it is because the truth is better thenm half of the lies or he says something like that and the episode finishes…….

Okay you guyz know when they show the credits about what's gonna happen next well I gues Vijay still tells the truth and everyone's faces were shocked including Irawati's which I was really surprised at!!!

Comments Malini is definitely faking the pregnancy and I know that as a fact even though she did it wit Avinash that was the last option she had when they were about to give Rimjhim her rights!!!

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
reply back
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
No malini is not faking pregnancy. if i am reading right with the updates from india now PKG has gone that far where is just so boring. Acutally after the episode here in US it should end but no, malini more bitch things we have to see. Wait and watch till u pull yr hair.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top