Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Ammu, Khushi, and Sam, yaar we did all this, but we forgot the most important thing.

The CAKE!!!

Where is the CAKEConfused?

Don't tell me you guys already ate it even before Khair had the chance to cut itLOL.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
^ Maybe that's why i'm feeling so weird... I think I ate too big a piece Confused

I'll make another one BlushingEmbarrassedLOL Yummmmmmmm!

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Khair,

Many Happy Returns of the Day !!!! HugHope you a had a blast.

Where are you these days ? and how did sweet_kp become Jia and when?

Wish you loads of fun frolic laughter and cheers....

Happiness Always...
Adi

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Ammu, Khushi, and Sam, yaar we did all this, but we forgot the most important thing.

The CAKE!!!

Where is the CAKEConfused?

Don't tell me you guys already ate it even before Khair had the chance to cut itLOL.

LMAO i didnt  even 'cut' a cake this year offline... and you guys forgot to get me one too?! i think all four of you ate it! tsk tsk, sharam nahin aati?!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by My one and only Martian chirkut!

Saba:

Dearest cutest and ever adorable khair!!! The little bhoot!!!....( well not that little!!  )
Not sure where to start from... as I am bad in expressing myself... but main yeh zaroor kahoon gi... that you that sunshine which everyone should have in their lives. You are a sparkle which can brighten the dullest atmosphere!! And I hope... I wish... and I pray that you remain like this forever... as ppl like you are made in small quantity..... but with great mehnat. Many Many Happy returns of the day!! Enjoy your day and the year ahead!!! And May you achieve every goal of your life and problems don't even dare to come near you!!!
Loads and loads of love!!
Happy B'day once again!!!
Sabahat

You dont know how to express yourself?! dude your message itself is like an evidence i can give to prove otherwiseLOL I don't how to reply to express how much your msg has touched me. Your msg out of all of these managed to get the biggest smile on my face and made my day a LOT more brighter. Thank you!! I miss you so much yaar!! you dont even come in our group anymore :( and im just gonna go see what the growing gift turned out to be.. the mystery is killin me!! ;) We definitely should have like a chat date soon?! what say? i miss talking to you for like half the night. Ullu jii dont tell me u are sleeping at night these days?! LOL kidding... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!! Hug thank you for always being there for me and for lifting me up from the worst moods into a good one whenever i have come to you for help. mwah! hugs!

Princess:

Happy Birthday Khair!!

The best of friend,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when you feel down.

The best of friend,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friend,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friend,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

Well, I think this poem speaks for itself eh! I know, I know, why am I being all nice eh? You must be wondering why I haven't pulled your leg yet. Well, it is your special day after all, so I think I'll leave your legs where they are.

Thank you so much for being a wondering and caring friend. Thank you for all the laughs, all the jokes and for listening to my non-stop complaints. I am lucky to have some as sweet, caring and loyal in my
life. I just hope and wish we get to meet soon and you better tell me the next time you're in town or else. Have a wondering and amazing birthday!!

I have a friend
Who is perfect for me
She listens to all my problems
No matter how dumb they may be

She likes herself for who she is
And never tries to change
She tells me to be myself
And that I should never change

She listens to me patiently
But never judges what I do or say
She helped with all my problems
And never went away

I never once felt judged by her
How much that meant to me
That I could tell her all my dreams
And she would listen to me

My friend never goes and tells
What is dear to me
She keeps it all bottled up inside
And doesn't spread it like a bee

I am thankful for that friend of mine
Our friendship will never end
And she will always be there
For she is my best friend

P.S. That's you Khair, if you haven't figured it out yet LOL oh and I'm sorry my message is short and not all that nice, but I'll tell you all about that on MSN (if I EVER catch you there or via PM).

Happy Birthday Once Again!!!!

Lotsssssssssssssss of Love,

Princi!

AHHH my daryling princi jii!! thank you SO much for those poems. I seriously, and i mean SERIOUSLY feel the same for you! so i say the poems right back to you and im gonna sing them to you and torture uSleepyLOL thank you for listening to me and being there for me. i think i am the luckiest person EVER to have you close to me. we shall definitely meet. i swear! if not now, few years from now... but we will meet. pakka! rest of the personal update i want from u shall remain off the board? what say? or should i reveal to the entire world that you are in LOVE with meEmbarrassed oops i just revealed itEmbarrassed so let me finish saying... HANDS OFF PRINCI - SHE IS MINE!!Embarrassed i hope sharad, and whoever ur new crush is, is reading!Embarrassed LOVE YOUUUUUUU Hug

Ammmu:

Happy Birthday Khairu diiiiiii!!! HugHugHug

If everyone in the world could have a friend like you... then I'm sure they would all be blessed, and so incredibly lucky. You've just got this persona that makes people want to meet you.... I remember feeling slightly (just slightly :P ) intimated of you first because I had heard so much about you but didn't really know you at all... then we started talking, and when you told me that you're actually a pretty shy person my reaction was like this! Shocked Haha... it's so easy to talk to you, there hasn't been a day when we haven't talked and I haven't had a smile on my face. Thank you for always listening to my bak bak, for always being there for me.. we don't talk everyday but when we do, I just feel so free talking to you.. you're such a great friend, and I hope to meet you someday... have a fantastic day and today, you better not be doing any work at all!! I'll be keeping my spies there, muahahaha Cool

Love you loads,
Ammu shaitaan/angel Hug

dude im being really serious when i say im shy. you ask me one personal question that is a little hard to answer and i will be red, like you can see me turn redLOL (and that makes me wonder, edward might fall in love w/ me for that resemblance w/ bella?!WinkLOL blah i seem to be unable to get him out of my head -__- ) i hope to meet you some day too and you missy are great, seriously, great for following my bak bakLOL not many can deal w/ itLOL thank you for being there for me jaanu! and somehow this reminds me of the fact that you have THE most sweetest voice EVER! sorry had to randomly add that inLOL thank you for working so hard for me whenever i needed you. you are the most adorable, hard working, over the top sweet, sometimes naughty and the most loving shaitaan i have ever seen. any more sweeter and you would have been an angelEmbarrassed but shaitaan boss decided to keep you on the dark sideLOL who knows, there are more chances of meeting edward here than on the good sideWinkLOL argh. i did it again! note to self- stop dragging edward in all conversations. geez! anyways, my msg is longer than urs now?! haha sorry. lets end with I LOVE YOUUUU!! HugHugHug thank you for such a good gift! i LOVE the siggi!! ahh i wish edward was here right now watching me sleep... how good would that be? ahhhhhh. oh chit i was supp to end the msg. ok okay. stopping... now! <3

Khushi:
Helllllllllllllllllo angel!!!!
Happpppppppppppppppppppppy Birthday!!!!!!!! A really special year is beginning today! Hug
Missy, you're finally turning 21 today (if we go by our weird calculation...you're turning 15 today *YAAAAY*!!)
You know how special you are to me...so I think I'm just going to say that no matter how busy the two of us get,
you'll always be in my thoughts and a day without you would be a lost day *nodds* I really hope
you'll never change and stay as amazing and wonderful as you are!
I really hope this becomes your bestest birthday so far, we have a few things in store
for you which might make your birthday really special - even on IF Embarrassed
*Ahem* As usual, I'll send you a detailed message later and sing Happy Bday for you *I'm sure you're thinking
"oh no...please don't do that" right now...haha!*
Happpppppppppppy Birthday again...love you bunches and trunches!!!
Hugs and kisses from your bachchu Big smile

BACCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!? you busy being! i demand a LONG ... and i MEAN LONG - i dontcare if it has like just aaaaaaaaaa and bbbbbbbbbb's but it should be long - email updating your life and it should be in my email inbox by the end of this week. yup, thats the gift i REALLY want. so im assuming ur gonna give it? gooooooooood thank youEmbarrassed you are so kindEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMG khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! i cant remember the last time we talked for long. except on fb and then msn chat. but that is SO not how much we used to talk before. :(( i miss our late night dates!! boohoo. anyways coming back to our topic... MEEmbarrassed LOL thank you ... and hey im not turning 15LOL i said after 16 im going back to being 17 and then i'll stay b/w 16-18 foreverLOL revised theory?! LOL and seriously ... VERY seriously... SINGGGGGG for me!! i would love thatEmbarrassed thank youuuuuuu foooooo the lovellllllyyyyyy wishes. me LOVES you oh-so-much!! emailllllllllll and singggggggggg jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! HugHugHug (and oh btw jia ne aapka dil liyaWink)

Sam:
Happy Birthday Khairu, love you very much Hug I've left more messages in every part of the birthday plan, so blah. Enough for you. =)

OMG *cries* such a short msg from you?! i give you 10 buckets of tears!! AngryLOL kidding. how many more parts are there?! i haven't read the thread in creative section which has my name in the titleTongue yet but I REALLY want to! so tell me jaldi. me no likey suspense! and youuuuuuu shouldnt hide things from me. coz you know... i can kill you and all?! yea, so spill it out. and even though u didnt say it Cry i say I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOEmbarrassedLOL Hug mwah!

Hope you have the most amazing year ever!!! i hope so too!!LOL

Here are sigs for everyone to use to wish Khair:

Ahh all i can say is ek se badkar ek!! Khush, Khushi and Ammu -- wow am i lucky to have met you. i always get the coolest gifts EVER!!EmbarrassedLOL and thats why i love uBig smileLOL and btw, why is there no siggi from samyu?! dude, Sleepy. after your exams you should make one of IMRAN KHAN for meEmbarrassed coz he is mine!!Embarrassed i should run?!LOL okay okay coming back to topic, thank you guys, i love them ALL!! and i love you guys moreeeeee.. just a tad bit more, but hey i love the siggi's THAT muchTongueLOL i know i know, after reading all this you will wonder why you love me at allLOL *hides*

Love,
Ammu, Princi, Khushi, Khush, Sam and all the rest of your friends on IF Hug

XIE XIE NIIIIIIII to all 5 (and rest) of you!! HugHugHug you managed to make my birthday VERY special and for that i am really really thankful. mwah mwah! Hug

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged
DD - thank you! *HUGS*

bacchu - thank you againHug and baaki kya haiiiiiiiii??? bataooo!!

Hinna - thanks!

anureet - OMG your avi! <3 thank you SOOO much sweetie!! that poem is really beautiful! Hug hope all is well! love u too! Hug

ankuuuuu - thank you again! *hugs*

cutiepie - thanks :)

ayesha - of course i remember you! how are you?? thank you sweetie!! Hug man, imran looks amazing in ur siggi!

raksha dii - thank you SO much! Hug hope you are doing well!

noodles - thank you so much!!Embarrassed

aman - aww minnie looks adorable! hehe i do take a year to reply... literallyLOL i was just going through unread msges that i didnt reply to 4 months ago... i believe i have to reply to u as well LOL but hey this time i wasn't on IF to reply... toh this shouldn't count? LOL kidding. thank youuuuuu sweetie!!  its been a pleasure knowing you as well. mwah! love you!! and seriously dont worry about the present, the fact that you wished is enough for me =)

ammmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuu shaitaannnnn - thank you again! yes had a great day. love you loadddsssss more!Hug

DC - haven't talked to you in FOREVER! hope your bday went well?! Embarrassed thank you =)

mini - thanks dear! :)

jenny - thank you again!! i checked it and will reply to it once im done w/  replying to these postsEmbarrassed love you too!

shellllllllllyyyyyy - i remember telling you almost 4 months ago that i will be faster in replying now and then i totally left IFLOL what a genius rt?LOLLOL thanks for the wishes! mwah! Hug

fariha - haila did you forget our chat on msn?! hehe i was bugging you about ur last name :p and i believe you were the one who stopped replyin Ouch heehee, dont worry about it though. thank you for the sweet wishes. mwah! hugs!!

UROOO - ahhhhhh thank you!! i didnt know u were still coming on IF? hehe you sang VERY well. you are totally not late in wishing me jaanu!! thank you so much. i miss talking to you yaarrrrr! i hope you are doing well?? summer going good?? love youuuuuuuuu! Hug

anjali - ur a viewbie now?! haila. congrats!! and thank you! =)

VandU - thank you Embarrassed

ghungroo - dont worry about gift now, your msg was a HUGE gift!! thank you my love Hug

MOMOOOOOO my NG! - how are you doing?? im gonna visit your LJ sometime this week - i would say right now but i might dose off anytimeLOL thank you so much yaar! i left you offliners so many times, but u dont get them :( and i left u msges when u were online too - hopefully u got those? i always had to leave in 2 mins so i never got a chance to wait for long to see a reply but im just hoping u saw them. anddddd i hope you have been taking care of yourself?? im gonna try chatting with you again and hopefully catch u for real this time. miss talking to you jaanu. thank you again for the sweet wishes. you are always in my thoughts and prayers as well. mwah LOVE YOUUUUUU tonnes! Hug

arwax - thank you =)

sana - hehe no i think u probably have my turning-younger thingi stuck in ur mindLOL hehe yes i did change my username and i left right after it was changed so not many knew about it :p

princiiiiiii - you are totally not late! i got ur msges on msn too. thank youuuuu. WO AI NI!!

cinderellaaa my lovely PM - thank you yaarrrrrr!! im so lucky to have met you too coz i totally absolutely love you Tongue im so glad we are in touch on fb, although not as much as i would like but we still are and thank you for that. im no longer busy with studies but i'll update you on that on fb .. :p azn addiction is going DOWN. haha it seems like as i stop having exams my addiction goes awayLOLLOL and since i dont have exams for a while the addiction is at a all time low. i did start with Fated to love you but that drama is stretching -__- i saw till epi 11 or so and now i feel sad but i will finish watchin it now that i started it. lol but other than that - nothing really :p did u manage to see TKA yet?? i changed my ID coz i wanted anonymity and a little less number of pm's ...the latter worked but i guess the anonymous part is out the window with this thread?LOL ahhhhhh and i love my cinderella a lot too!!Hug

ammu - awwwwwwwwwwww that brings a HUGE Big smile on my face. thank you, dont know if i deserve it but thank you verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry muchHug i have a huge chunk of my heart saved justtttttt for all of youEmbarrassed (thats cheesier than cheesecake?! LOL) and seriously i have had too many free days the past week. my days have turned into nights (ie i sleep then) and nights into daysLOL im turning back my cycle tomm to normal PST timeLOLLOL

sana diiiiii - thank you so much!! i miss talking to you :( one of these days do take some time out and pm me, i really do want to get an update on your life! i hope you have been keeping well and life hasn't been troubling u too much?? thank you again dii!! loves you! Hug

nishtha - thank you Embarrassed

Adi the goli jii - thanks yaar!! im just not on IF but im wasting my time on fb these daysLOL initially it was only supp to be for sometime, but theni got too used to not being on IF and it just stuck to being that. :p how are you doing?? having fun in CC? changed my ID in april to get anonymous and possibly get less pm's, the latter worked pretty wellBig smile and chose jia coz it means family/home in chinese and it is also a desi name, so it wouldnt be too out of place :p anyways, thank you so much again!! Hug

alright all done w/ posts, will get to pm's next. ^^

Sikh Kuri

Goldie

Sikh Kuri

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Khair!!! been jus a long time since i last chatted to you!!! how are u jaan??

wishing u loads of happiness and loads of love !!

huge hugs

love

pooja!  x  x x

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Mummy!! Hug I promise to write you an email *nodds* Summer break has started so I'm free for midnight dates Embarrassed

And...you won't get the rest out of me *lalala* Just wait & watch *nodds again* Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top