Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

momogrl21

IF-Veteran Member

momogrl21

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khair!

Happy 21st my love, I hope you are taking good care of yourself in your new and busy life.
This is just the beginning, so i hope you are taking care and happy. Glad you see your words after so long. It really brings back fond memories that I had once upon a time. Anyways, I hope you had a blast spending time with family and friends. I hope the year ahead of you brings you nothing but happiness and love from everyone around you. Keep smiling, laughing, and always stay happy. Its been so long since I have spoken to
you. But to this day, I will never forget the smiles you have given me and the ear you lent to
listen to me. You are forever in my prayers.

Happy 21st Birthday once again.
Love,
Momo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arwax

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

natasshafan

IF-Rockerz

natasshafan

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jia

Originally posted by Nutty crazy Ms. CnC Chirkut Chachi 420

Natasshafan:

Hiiii sweet sister!!! Remember me???Wink
Wishing u a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy b-day from the bottom of my heart!!! Hug I still remember when it was your 18th b-day and ur 21 already... unbelieveable!Shocked Anyways, long time, no see... U haven't been too active lately, come back soon!Embarrassed Veryyyy happy 21st b-day once again!!! May u have many many many manyyyyyyyyyy more.... Enjoy the party! Party
Miss u & Luv u loads!!!!Hug
-Sana

Sana!! of course i remember you! Thank you soooooooo much!! hehe you remember my 18th?! i think i wasn't even on IFLOL but i probably did go back to being 18 the following yearLOLLOLLOL thank you again sweetie! hope you are doing well?? love you Hug

I think I worded that wrong, we first talked when u were 18-19!LOL Yes... I'm doing fine, hope u are too!!!Embarrassed Happy b-day once again...luv youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!Hug OMG... just noticed u changed ur username... I was wondering why Jia was in the topic name...LOL Anyways, hope 2 talk more 2 u soon Khairu...Embarrassed

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I'm a little late, aren't I? Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy KhairDisapprove. But I do have a good explanation for being lateLOL.

Anyway, Happy Birthday once again!!!!!!!! Love you lotssssssssss!!!!HugBlushing
Blushing

Edited by Princess - 27 July 2008 at 8:09pm

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Khair! Well, once again, I want to wish you a very happy happy happy birthday!! I'm so glad that I've met you, and I say that every time because its truly what I feel! You are one of the few best friends I have on IF that are still here, and I'm so glad!! I know you've been busy with studies, and for only that reason, I'm happy you are! Wink
Hope you have the greatest of days and party hard, you deserve it.  I really miss you and hopefully we can catch up one of these days! Thanks for everything.  By the way, how is your azn addiction going? I'm slowing down... I really don't watch um anymore.. and It makes me about 2 months to finish one drama if I watch it.  LOL
And..hey hey, why the change of the user ID. Big smile

Anyway! Your Cinderella loves you mucho, mucho!

Edited by marvelous.malks - 27 July 2008 at 8:38pm

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
When did I contact you?? [:S} ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I remember now, oops Tongue

Yayyy, you didnt do any work at all! *cheers* That's exactly what I wanted to happen, you deserve many many free days Big smile

All that we have done (and there's more coming, of course) is only cos you deserve it.. the place you have made in all our hearts is to be kept forever Hug <------- cholly, that was worded really weirdly -_-

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Khairuuuuuuuu Hug~

My lil sis is another year old... Many many and many happy returns of the day dammit!! Gosh, I remember our 1st meeting. U had pm'd me about the sig size and I was like wat in the God's name is this?? I am being told to tone down my siggy size.. The audacity of this girl LOLLOLLOL~ But from there, we started a beautiful friendship, and I've to give mad propz to TK dammit cuz she would never shut up but sing praises of ya *lol* ~ I was so much intrigued that I just didnt shut up after that and we exchanged quite a few pms ;)

I am sooo sorry for being "out of touch".. I blame myself for it. Nevertheless, I want u to know that u're always in my prayers and best wishes and that I wish you love, happiness, prosperity and health for as long as u live *muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* ~

Love ya heapzz dammit.. Hug

Sana~

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Many Happy retuns of the Day Khair...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top