Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khairu!!! I hope you have an amazing birthday yaar! Hope you got the PM missyHugLOVEEE YAHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Khaiiiirrrrr! Hug

Haapyyy Birthdayyy! Hug Many many happy returns of the dayy sweets. It's always a treat talking to you thru our pms and hopefully you'll be active soon so we can continue that as well. Embarrassed I hope you have a fantabulous day ahead of you!

Lots of love,
Shellyyy :)

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khairuuuu!!
I remembed once, having a PM conversatin with you, going back and forth...fun times! Embarrassed Never got to talk you after that!
May all your dreams and wishes come true...have a wonderful day!

Love,
Fariha Tongue

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Heyyyyy Khiaruu Di<3

Happi Birthday to you...
Happi birthday to you...
Happi Birthday Khair di....
Happi birthday to you!

yes yes i no i cnt sing.....buh o well.....alls good wee im doin it with my luv for u ...loll...hehe....Well...For starters sorrry im a bit late in wishin you.....A veri veri veri Happi birthday<3... I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. Praying that God fills every moment of your life with lots and lots of smiles. You reach great sucess at each step of your life. Happi birthday Once again....I love you veri much! I miss you very much! Lots lots lots and lots of love from

Urooooooo<3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

~~*Anjali*~~

IF-Dazzler

~~*Anjali*~~

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khair Big smile

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday KhairuTongue

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Khair Dii! I hope you had a wonderful day! Hug
I can never put into words how much I love you! You are really really special! I wish I could have made a sig for you....but I don't have the software. :(  But once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you!

P.S- Great post Sam...and I love the sigs Ammu, Khushi Dii and Khush!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
im backkkkkkk!! im not celebrating much outside home today and just spending it with family and i've been celebrating since india time 12am... so its been more than a day... we are all tired of it alreadyLOL and geez, how can i celebrate turning old?! but your wishes make me want to celebrate it! i have way too much time on my hand today ... i watched two movies!! think about how free i am?!LOL anyways hereeeee i amLOL

before replying let me say, especially to those of you that i haven't been able to keep in touch with. I LOVE YOU guys and i wouldn't have left if i wasn't really busy with outside life. But, one part of my heart is totally reserved for my lovely friends here! i seriously was suprised -- not now but when ammu contacted me few weeks ago. even though i know CC's always take care of bdays, i just didnt expect anything. so a HUGE thank you for bringing the BIGGEST smile ever on my face.

Rest of my bhaashan continues in MYTongue blue below.

Originally posted by Nutty crazy Ms. CnC Chirkut Chachi 420

WOW. bacchu, seriously STOP getting better (no i'm just kiddingLOL)!! aigooo you creative being! it is beautiful! thank you so much Hug

Today, one of the most loved, popular and crazy members on IF... Previously a moderator, she is now a Veteran member here, but is very much a part of all of our lives...

Happy Birthday, Khairunissa!!!

Oh my, i agree with the most loved and crazy part. i truly feel loved ... and erm, crazyLOL xie xie ni samyu!! <3

Don't plan to give any more of an introduction. Blah, who doesn't know Khair? what am i ...shahrukh -- aamir's dog?!LOL Well if you don't, I think sweet_kp should definitely ring a bell!

The first time I spoke to you Khair, it was about some random Harry Potter newsletter. Yeah, i probably mention this every year nah u didnt mention it last year. made me feel CHO bad!! dude you have no idea. Sleepy, but really, I don't think it's enough to say just how "by chance" i got to know you... And that one long PM about your Amsterdam trip and blah blah was what really got us started, and I'm so so glad! woah i didnt remember the amsterdam stuff until you said it. i thought it was more of the IR stuff ;) but that was during my trip there... so ^^

I've never felt more at ease telling someone about my life here, even among my best friends offline, before... And telling you things makes me feel so much more at ease! Lol, the number of times I've called you my online journal. Really miss that! and you are my journal! it works out well for both of us eh? dont need a blogLOL

Well, I hope you had a great 15th birthday venus chick, i'm older than you now! And, well by normal counting, you're a buddhi. And an adult. You can do a lot more things now officially, which you won't do anyway, LMAO. sheesh did you just call me buddhiAngry fine you are 109238492834938 OLD.AngryEmbarrassed

Anyway, I hope you understand how much all of us at IF love you! Hug and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLHug and i miss most of you (except chirkut. she doesn't leave my peecha!Cry *runs and hides*)

Me_anonymous:

Hi Khair,

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have the bestest birthday in the world and enjoy it to the fullest.

You got me addidcted to Asian dramas so I'd like to thank you for that (although I hate this addiction at times) as its a really good entertainment. Hah...hope I could do something like Crown J did for In Young (from We Got Married) and present you a cake with your most favourite thing on it, alas I can't do that but just write this messageEmbarrassed.

Hey, I have got something else for you though...hope it makes you feel a li'l youngWinkTongue

http://www.momsbreak.com/free_printable/PageLayout/3rd%20Cake%20Birthday.jpg

(^or may be that's too young?LOL)

Happy BirthdayHug

Aji

Ajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! thank you so much! how are you doing yaar? i haven't talked to you in forever! If you are on CR add me there! im on khush's GBLOL i haven't seen We Got Married but have heard about it from quiet a few ppl, so will def. chk it out. I saw Fated to love you last - i didnt sleep that night! the end is just dragging though -__-

haha YAYY im 3! that does make me feel great. xie xie ni.. loveeeee yaHug

Diyafah:

Khairuuuu!!Wish u a very very very very very very very very cherrry berry HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY Hug
Hope u have a jolly good Awesome time..
And may this year bring lots of good surprises and happiness in ur life =) Big smile
Keep Smiling Big smile
God Bless you Big smile
Miss u on the forum :(
Lots of Love
Anureet Big smile

Aww Anureet, thank you so much!! how are you doing sweetie?! thank you for your sweet wishesHug

Natasshafan:

Hiiii sweet sister!!! Remember me???Wink
Wishing u a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy b-day from the bottom of my heart!!! Hug I still remember when it was your 18th b-day and ur 21 already... unbelieveable!Shocked Anyways, long time, no see... U haven't been too active lately, come back soon!Embarrassed Veryyyy happy 21st b-day once again!!! May u have many many many manyyyyyyyyyy more.... Enjoy the party! Party
Miss u & Luv u loads!!!!Hug
-Sana

Sana!! of course i remember you! Thank you soooooooo much!! hehe you remember my 18th?! i think i wasn't even on IFLOL but i probably did go back to being 18 the following yearLOLLOLLOL thank you again sweetie! hope you are doing well?? love you Hug

Ananya_A:

May God decorate each golden ray of the Sun reaching you with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity.Big smile

Happy Birthdayyyy Kheerr!!!!

I miss you loads, havent seen you around for so long..Ouch

Hope to see you back on IF soon

Loads of love
Ananya(Anu)

Ananyaaaaaa!! Thank you so much yaar! how are you doing?! Hope college is going well and the college apps are going well too!! mwah! i miss you too :( and aap ne bulaya hum chale aayeLOL thank you again! love youHug

The_Charm: 

Happy Birthday Khair Dii!Hug It's been more than a year since we've known each other but it feels like I've known you forever! You are one of the most charming and loving person I've met. And you are one of the best person I've ever known! I can bet that there's no one more sweeter than you! Ahh, I miss those old days when we used to chat non-stop...now it's only offliners. :( I really miss those days a lot! You are one of those persons who can make anyone feel special. You are really really close to my heart! I am glad and feel blessed to have a friend like you!Embarrassed

On your birthday, I wish that all your dreams come true. I wish you all the happiness, love and joy your heart can ever hold. You deserve evrerything and even more! I hope you get everything you want - from the littlest things to the greatest things! Make a wish, blow tha candles, cut tha cake and do whatever you want! Hope this day be special for you!  And now I want to make a wish on your birthday - I hope we are friends FOREVER!

Love you loads loads and loads
Ghungroo!

Ghungrooooo, thank you so much sweetie!! You are much more special to me. Thank you for always hearing me rant and ramble on about things that have absolutely no relation to what we were talking aboutLOL I am glad we are in touch and I hope we stay in touch for a long time. mwah! thank you again for the really sweet wishes! love you Hug

Sree: 

Khair, first of all want to wish you a very happy birthday... Miss the good old days yaar, where we used to pull each others' legs on chat... Well, to be frank, it was you whoo used to pull your di's leg..hahaha.. Its been long since we have interacted, but would love to talk to you very soon.. Hoping that the D-day comes soon. And ya, miss your shocker of a headline PMs... When is the next one coming yaar? Make it soon.. Have a blast on this day, and may God shower you with all the success, prosperity and happiness in life... Love u loads, SreeEmbarrassed

Thank you so much!! I miss those days as well! hehe I can send you a shocker pm just now... bolo who is ur new crush? i'll plan to kidnap himLOLLOL i actually left you offliners some time ago (may be weeks?! dont remember when). i hope you got them! thank you again for your wishes dii. hope you are doing well. love youHug

Anuradha:

Happy Birthday Khair...
Though, we have interacted very less, I have always admired you for what you are Hug

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Thank is so sweet Anu!! Thank you so much for your sweet wishes. Hope you are doing wellHug

Jenny1000:

Happy BirthdayHug

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.
Have a wonderful Khairu! I wish you the best in lifeHug

Lots and lots of Love,

Jenny

Aww Jenny, thank you sooo much!! And that reminds me that I missed out on your birthday! it was some time ago rt or actually is in sometime now? im so out of it these days. blah. i swear the meds have ruined my memoryLOL i love you, thank you for always thinking of me and wishing me well. hope college is going well and u are enjoying summer!! mwah! Hug

Natasha: 

Heyya Khair! Many happy returns of the day. Continue to be wacky and cute and adventurous like KP :p

Natasha

Nats - did i ever reply to ur fb message?! if i haven't i will soon. thank you sweetie! hope you are doing wellHug

Anku2cute:

Khairuuuuuuu Happppyyy Burthday....Bigg gurl now...hehe...But im sure ull never grow big coz u r just soo naughty n child likeLOL....Havent seen u around or spoken to u in a while...but yea im sure when we both get free there'll be loads of talksTongue...Have a fabb bday and enjoy to d fullest....have cake without thinking abt calsLOL...gv me a pice with the chocolateWink...love ya loads...ankuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hehe i hope i never grow!! grown up's are boring... what say?Wink thank you anku!! i haven't come on yahoo in the longest time possible. i'll save you some cake... jaldi aao aur leke jaoLOL love you!! Hug
 lovly_angel:

hiii kahiiiirrru firrst of all i reallllllllllllyyyy misss talking to you hope you doing well and your studies and going well my future dentist. and its ur birthday wow whhich reminds me tht just 1 months left to my bday also cz we share the same bday date just you are 1 month elder to me lol. on this very special day you yours i only wish ya a very happy birthday may all your dreams come true and you acheive everything you aim for. you are the sweetest friend and i allways cherish the moments we have shared at IF and CFC ..have a great bday party hard forget studies for sometime. HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD.

My lovely angel!! thank you so much yaar! blah, i haven't talked to you in so long, i miss you!! hope you are doing well and "enjoying" college? hehe, love you! Hug

Eishu:

Khair Di,

HAPPPYYYY BIRRTHHDAYYY YAAAAAARR. Im so sorry Iv been out of touch for so long. Its your special day!! As you turn an year older, I wish you all the happiness in the world. You have truly been one of the most caring people I've met online, and i feel more than blessed to call you my friend. Take it easy today and dont stress to much about studying. Kick back and relax, party hard because birthdays come only once an year. All the best for the year aheadBig smile
Lots of hugs,
Eisha

VEERUUUUUUHug THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! i got your msg on fb and will reply soon. and yes you do owe me a lamba chauda msg about your trip and life in general? hehe. and i totally didnt stress out today.. or infact all of last week. i have turned into a lazy retardLOL i dont even know what day of the week it is anymoreLOL love you jaanuHug

....to be continuedTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top