Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jia

Originally posted by Nutty crazy Ms. CnC Chirkut Chachi 420

Me_anonymous:

Hi Khair,

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have the bestest birthday in the world and enjoy it to the fullest.

You got me addidcted to Asian dramas so I'd like to thank you for that (although I hate this addiction at times) as its a really good entertainment. Hah...hope I could do something like Crown J did for In Young (from We Got Married) and present you a cake with your most favourite thing on it, alas I can't do that but just write this messageEmbarrassed.

Hey, I have got something else for you though...hope it makes you feel a li'l youngWinkTongue

(^or may be that's too young?LOL)

Happy BirthdayHug

Aji

Ajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! thank you so much! how are you doing yaar? i haven't talked to you in forever! If you are on CR add me there! im on khush's GBLOL i haven't seen We Got Married but have heard about it from quiet a few ppl, so will def. chk it out. I saw Fated to love you last - i didnt sleep that night! the end is just dragging though -__-

haha YAYY im 3! that does make me feel great. xie xie ni.. loveeeee yaHug

....to be continuedTongue

Hi Khair, I have learned other stuff but now Your welcome in Taiwanese otherwise would have said it, but I can certainly say somehting Korean, right?
Khamsamida for liking my message and for "Xie Xie ni" Kinchana (its okay) (i can't think of the right word for some reasonOuch so for now issi say hi kam chala lainTongue)

I havent watched FTLY in like weeks, i am stuck on epi 16 or 17 i think as it got draggy and boring...will continue it later on...

btw, wat is GB? I have Buddied Khush on CR, still waiting for approval, let me know your CR username. I am a LONER thereLOL. I am mostly active in JoonBo thread which is in WGM forum. Do watch it its really good.

Sorry for replying so late to your reply.

I hope you had a good time on your bdayBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 12)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
ayeee cutieeee
happpyy birthdayyyy[vbelatedd] i left u a comment on facebook if it helpss =] but you didnt reply sadlyy =[
anywayzzzzz
my ex hubbbyy happpyy birthdyy have an amazingggggggggg oneeeee
hjavent talked to u in like foreverrrr
but like i noe u love me and i still love ya so its all goooodd =]
Happy Birthday have a great one have cakee party presents... EVERYTHINGGGGGGG
?

?Your billlii jiiii8iiii
Pujaa

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jia

raiiiiniiiiiiieeeeeeee - i just read your pm from 2 months ago yesterday. im sorry for leaving without saying anything, but i'll pm you back for sure before i disappear again ;) how are you doing?!? watched any new shows lately?! thank you soooooooo much again!! love youuuu!! Hug

KhairuuHahah. Your just reading tht Pm NOW!! AngryLOLLOL Haha. Im fine thanks! Hows you been? Yea im going to hold you to tht PM now. I better be getting it. Nah i havnt watched any shows lately, been busy with uni stuff! Confused Your welcomeeee Ariel! Lv ya too! Hug
You ave FB, lemme know. ill add you up too! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top