Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jia

Lin Lin Huggin Machine - thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!! i read ur msg on fb too, i just haven't had a chance to do any replying there for a while now but i'll get to it and i'll reply to ur earlier msg too. im reading em all just not replying coz im a lazy retard :p thank you for the sweet wishes jaanu!! and the BIG 2-1 feels OLDSleepy you missy are more amazing than me! i haven't even done anything great and you praise me so much Unhappy you on the other hand have shown so much care for me and given me SO much love and i am so grateful to have a friend like you!! and rest assured you will be my first patient. but be warned once i break a teeth i may not know how to fix itLOL thank you for the siggi!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTT!! its in my siggi box already Big smile LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU HugHugHug PS- OMG Edward is so not yours!! i cant stop thinking about him! im like weirdly obsessed!!

Khairuuuuuuuuuu!!HugHug..Awww..ur most welcomeeee!! Haha! Oo ok! Nahh..u ain't a lazyy retardLOL..it'll jus take u time coz ur ever soo busyyyy!! And i totally understand!Wink...LOL! U feel old..eh?? No worries jaan..i don't think u need to start worryin bout being old until ur like 60/70 man! Ur still young!LOLLOL..OMG! Now u betta stop embarrasing me!EmbarrassedLOL..I'm the one who hasn't done anything..the care and love was in return of the ever so much more care and love u showered me with!Hug..i've done nothing in comparison to u! U've been like friendly towards not only me but everyone who has approached u..and i don't think anyone will disagree with me!Embarrassed..and yeshhh ma'am..u are amazinggg and thats why u deserve to be praised!Big smile...same here! I am ever so grateful and thankful to have u as a friend!Big smileHug
Haha! Yayyyy!!LOL...LOOOOL!! Sure..ur more than welcome to break my teeth and not fix it! LOL..Atleast i'll jus be happy to know that i was ur first patient!WinkLOL..and u can always provide me with denches then! Hehe!LOL
Awww! No need to say thanksss Khairuu!! It was nothing really!Embarrassed...Am really glad u like it!Tongue..and yep.i can see it up in ur siggy box!Big smile..Thankoo for using it!Embarrassed..LOVE YOU LOADSSSSSSSSSS TOOOO!!!!!!!!Hug

P.S! Khairuu!!Shocked...u jus stole the words out of my mouth! I am like totally obsessed bout Edward!EmbarrassedLOL..sitting here in Turkey...he's like all i can think about!LOL..i think it might be coz i'm like a really recent Twilight and Edward addict..considering i only started reading the book on Thurs..and finished it like within the next day!LOLLOL...but yhh! Edward is likee PERFECT!Day Dreaming..And ofcourse ever sooo sexyyyy!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..and omg..he's mine unless u learn how to share! LOL!LOLLOL
Btw Khairuu..how come u changed ur username??ConfusedLOL..lol..a very random ques..was jus wondering!LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)! (Page 11)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@ didii.. yess i still am on ep 7..well what happened is my Ipod earphones broke so i cant watch any drama right now. lmao. i never do LOL and TKA.. well ya, i started that during finals times and i never got to finish it cuz of school. i'll start it again.. im sure I will like it.. just the fact that its ZS and XQ.. im sure i'll love it too LOL
so how was ur bday? any special gifts.. .21 sounds like a good age! LOL btww have u seen the dark knight yet? Embarrassed

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

You're going to scream in my ears Stern Smile Ohhhhh, how scary Tongue Let me go run now.... ermmmm. ^-^

Yah yah I read it, I'm chooooooo excited!! Can't wait to read... woooooo Big smile It'll be my first ever hard, physical copy of a Twilight series book.. since all other were online *sigh* I wonder how the wedding is going to be... too bad it's with Bella and not you Smile

And atleast the SO show was kept from you for sometime, nah?? You didnt know anything before Cool

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
muqu - thank you sooooo much sweetie!! i hope you are doing well and enjoying your new home Hug

kothra - thanks Big smile

lin lin - haila, this is turning out like one of our long pm's?! heehee. im telling you for the last time, no more praising!!! SHH!! haha you just read twilight?! i read it about a month and half ago, and all three books in 5 days... LOL i was totally obsessed... i didnt even sleep those days... LOL. and username change was to become anonymous and um get less pm's :p

malks - hehe this year got no gifts offline ... even cake was like a slice of cheesecake - but my fav one :p hehe... but IF and emails seem to be loaded with gifts and lovely msges for me... so i guess that makes up for not celebrating outside? Embarrassed hehe i think i didnt celebrate coz everyone was too lazy around my bday... haha which is good, i didnt want anything this year... ^^ nope haven't seen dark knight, i REALLY want to though. will see it this weekend. have u seen it? oo and have u seen mamma mia?

ammu - haha u read all three online? i read the first one in proper book form... haha "proper book form" sheesh my english is amazing. and im gonna buy the book tooooooooo!!!!! its just like HP i never bought the first 6 books but i bought the last one. hehe. LOL yes i never knew about the SO it was a HUGE suprise. Smile  :P and haila who is ishmeet? i hope he/she RIP too!!

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday

incredible.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Dayeeta-

IF-Rockerz

-Dayeeta-

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jia

dayeeta - i hope u get well soon!! drink a lotttttt of water, hot water! i miss them too *mwah* hopefully we will be able to chat again soon =)

awww i will get better sooon as i have someone as lovely as u with me
ya i also do hope tht same yaar...miss u sooo muh...soooo many things 2 tell yaaar!!!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jia

lin lin - haila, this is turning out like one of our long pm's?! heehee. im telling you for the last time, no more praising!!! SHH!! haha you just read twilight?! i read it about a month and half ago, and all three books in 5 days... LOL i was totally obsessed... i didnt even sleep those days... LOL. and username change was to become anonymous and um get less pm's :p

Haha! Init tho!LOL..Aww..i miss our PM's!Ouch...ur telling me..but will i really listen?ErmmLOLLOL..Yhh..i had heard about it and everything..but wasn't really bovard to get the book and stuff..and then i wanted to read something in the plane! LOOOL!!LOL..so i told my sister to get me it from the library!WinkLOL..wow..kool! OMG! All 3 books in 5 days!!Shocked...u know if i had all three books..i would have read it all in like 5 days too..but i have to wait until i go back to London..arghhh!!AngryLOLLOL..LOOOL!! U didn't even sleep! Khairuu..i have no idea how u managed to do that! I would be walking around like a zonbie if i got no sleep!LOL..but maybe ur jus like Edward..u don't need the sleep! Hehe!EmbarrassedLOLLOL...Ooooo ok! But it didn't work..did it? Haha!LOLLOL

Btw..Khairuu..dw bout the PM! I found out the spoiler on the Twilight forum! Wow! I soo can't wait to read this book! Although i still haven't read the other two!LOLLOL
And u didn't do anything outside for ur b-day? Kyunnnnnnnnnnnn??
And no prezzie's either? A slice of cheesecake! Hehe!LOLLOL..yumm!!Wink

Ammuuuuuuuu!! How did u read all three books onlinee?? I seriously can't wait for another week..so tell me so i can read it here in turkeyy!!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top