Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Today, one of the most loved, popular and crazy members on IF... Previously a moderator, she is now a Veteran member here, but is very much a part of all of our lives...

Happy Birthday, Khairunissa!!!

Don't plan to give any more of an introduction. Blah, who doesn't know Khair? Well if you don't, I think sweet_kp should definitely ring a bell!

The first time I spoke to you Khair, it was about some random Harry Potter newsletter. Yeah, i probably mention this every year, but really, I don't think it's enough to say just how "by chance" i got to know you... And that one long PM about your Amsterdam trip and blah blah was what really got us started, and I'm so so glad!

I've never felt more at ease telling someone about my life here, even among my best friends offline, before... And telling you things makes me feel so much more at ease! Lol, the number of times I've called you my online journal. Really miss that!

Well, I hope you had a great 15th birthday venus chick, i'm older than you now! And, well by normal counting, you're a buddhi. And an adult. You can do a lot more things now officially, which you won't do anyway, LMAO.

Anyway, I hope you understand how much all of us at IF love you! Hug

Me_anonymous:

Hi Khair,

Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have the bestest birthday in the world and enjoy it to the fullest.

You got me addidcted to Asian dramas so I'd like to thank you for that (although I hate this addiction at times) as its a really good entertainment. Hah...hope I could do something like Crown J did for In Young (from We Got Married) and present you a cake with your most favourite thing on it, alas I can't do that but just write this messageEmbarrassed.

Hey, I have got something else for you though...hope it makes you feel a li'l youngWinkTongue

http://www.momsbreak.com/free_printable/PageLayout/3rd%20Cake%20Birthday.jpg

(^or may be that's too young?LOL)

Happy BirthdayHug

Aji

Diyafah:

Khairuuuu!!Wish u a very very very very very very very very cherrry berry HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY Hug
Hope u have a jolly good Awesome time..
And may this year bring lots of good surprises and happiness in ur life =) Big smile
Keep Smiling Big smile
God Bless you Big smile
Miss u on the forum :(
Lots of Love
Anureet Big smile

Natasshafan:

Hiiii sweet sister!!! Remember me???Wink
Wishing u a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy b-day from the bottom of my heart!!! Hug I still remember when it was your 18th b-day and ur 21 already... unbelieveable!Shocked Anyways, long time, no see... U haven't been too active lately, come back soon!Embarrassed Veryyyy happy 21st b-day once again!!! May u have many many many manyyyyyyyyyy more.... Enjoy the party! Party
Miss u & Luv u loads!!!!Hug
-Sana

Ananya_A:

May God decorate each golden ray of the Sun reaching you with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity.Big smile

Happy Birthdayyyy Kheerr!!!!

I miss you loads, havent seen you around for so long..Ouch

Hope to see you back on IF soon

Loads of love
Ananya(Anu)

The_Charm: 

Happy Birthday Khair Dii!Hug It's been more than a year since we've known each other but it feels like I've known you forever! You are one of the most charming and loving person I've met. And you are one of the best person I've ever known! I can bet that there's no one more sweeter than you! Ahh, I miss those old days when we used to chat non-stop...now it's only offliners. :( I really miss those days a lot! You are one of those persons who can make anyone feel special. You are really really close to my heart! I am glad and feel blessed to have a friend like you!Embarrassed

On your birthday, I wish that all your dreams come true. I wish you all the happiness, love and joy your heart can ever hold. You deserve evrerything and even more! I hope you get everything you want - from the littlest things to the greatest things! Make a wish, blow tha candles, cut tha cake and do whatever you want! Hope this day be special for you!  And now I want to make a wish on your birthday - I hope we are friends FOREVER!

Love you loads loads and loads
Ghungroo!

Sree: 

Khair, first of all want to wish you a very happy birthday... Miss the good old days yaar, where we used to pull each others' legs on chat... Well, to be frank, it was you whoo used to pull your di's leg..hahaha.. Its been long since we have interacted, but would love to talk to you very soon.. Hoping that the D-day comes soon. And ya, miss your shocker of a headline PMs... When is the next one coming yaar? Make it soon.. Have a blast on this day, and may God shower you with all the success, prosperity and happiness in life... Love u loads, SreeEmbarrassed

Anuradha:

Happy Birthday Khair...
Though, we have interacted very less, I have always admired you for what you are Hug

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Jenny1000:

Happy BirthdayHug

God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.
Have a wonderful Khairu! I wish you the best in lifeHug

Lots and lots of Love,

Jenny

Natasha: 

Heyya Khair! Many happy returns of the day. Continue to be wacky and cute and adventurous like KP :p

Natasha

Anku2cute:

Khairuuuuuuu Happppyyy Burthday....Bigg gurl now...hehe...But im sure ull never grow big coz u r just soo naughty n child likeLOL....Havent seen u around or spoken to u in a while...but yea im sure when we both get free there'll be loads of talksTongue...Have a fabb bday and enjoy to d fullest....have cake without thinking abt calsLOL...gv me a pice with the chocolateWink...love ya loads...ankuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lovly_angel:

hiii kahiiiirrru firrst of all i reallllllllllllyyyy misss talking to you hope you doing well and your studies and going well my future dentist. and its ur birthday wow whhich reminds me tht just 1 months left to my bday also cz we share the same bday date just you are 1 month elder to me lol. on this very special day you yours i only wish ya a very happy birthday may all your dreams come true and you acheive everything you aim for. you are the sweetest friend and i allways cherish the moments we have shared at IF and CFC ..have a great bday party hard forget studies for sometime. HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD.

Eishu:

Khair Di,

HAPPPYYYY BIRRTHHDAYYY YAAAAAARR. Im so sorry Iv been out of touch for so long. Its your special day!! As you turn an year older, I wish you all the happiness in the world. You have truly been one of the most caring people I've met online, and i feel more than blessed to call you my friend. Take it easy today and dont stress to much about studying. Kick back and relax, party hard because birthdays come only once an year. All the best for the year aheadBig smile
Lots of hugs,
Eisha

Saba:

Dearest cutest and ever adorable khair!!! The little bhoot!!!....( well not that little!!  )
Not sure where to start from... as I am bad in expressing myself... but main yeh zaroor kahoon gi... that you that sunshine which everyone should have in their lives. You are a sparkle which can brighten the dullest atmosphere!! And I hope... I wish... and I pray that you remain like this forever... as ppl like you are made in small quantity..... but with great mehnat. Many Many Happy returns of the day!! Enjoy your day and the year ahead!!! And May you achieve every goal of your life and problems don't even dare to come near you!!!
Loads and loads of love!!
Happy B'day once again!!!
Sabahat

Princess:

Happy Birthday Khair!!

The best of friend,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when you feel down.

The best of friend,
Will understand,
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.

The best of friend,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friend,
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.

Well, I think this poem speaks for itself eh! I know, I know, why am I being all nice eh? You must be wondering why I haven't pulled your leg yet. Well, it is your special day after all, so I think I'll leave your legs where they are.

Thank you so much for being a wondering and caring friend. Thank you for all the laughs, all the jokes and for listening to my non-stop complaints. I am lucky to have some as sweet, caring and loyal in my
life. I just hope and wish we get to meet soon and you better tell me the next time you're in town or else. Have a wondering and amazing birthday!!

I have a friend
Who is perfect for me
She listens to all my problems
No matter how dumb they may be

She likes herself for who she is
And never tries to change
She tells me to be myself
And that I should never change

She listens to me patiently
But never judges what I do or say
She helped with all my problems
And never went away

I never once felt judged by her
How much that meant to me
That I could tell her all my dreams
And she would listen to me

My friend never goes and tells
What is dear to me
She keeps it all bottled up inside
And doesn't spread it like a bee

I am thankful for that friend of mine
Our friendship will never end
And she will always be there
For she is my best friend

P.S. That's you Khair, if you haven't figured it out yet LOL oh and I'm sorry my message is short and not all that nice, but I'll tell you all about that on MSN (if I EVER catch you there or via PM).

Happy Birthday Once Again!!!!

Lotsssssssssssssss of Love,

Princi!

Ammmu:

Happy Birthday Khairu diiiiiii!!! HugHugHug

If everyone in the world could have a friend like you... then I'm sure they would all be blessed, and so incredibly lucky. You've just got this persona that makes people want to meet you.... I remember feeling slightly (just slightly :P ) intimated of you first because I had heard so much about you but didn't really know you at all... then we started talking, and when you told me that you're actually a pretty shy person my reaction was like this! Shocked Haha... it's so easy to talk to you, there hasn't been a day when we haven't talked and I haven't had a smile on my face. Thank you for always listening to my bak bak, for always being there for me.. we don't talk everyday but when we do, I just feel so free talking to you.. you're such a great friend, and I hope to meet you someday... have a fantastic day and today, you better not be doing any work at all!! I'll be keeping my spies there, muahahaha Cool

Love you loads,
Ammu shaitaan/angel Hug

Khushi:
Helllllllllllllllllo angel!!!!
Happpppppppppppppppppppppy Birthday!!!!!!!! A really special year is beginning today! Hug
Missy, you're finally turning 21 today (if we go by our weird calculation...you're turning 15 today *YAAAAY*!!)
You know how special you are to me...so I think I'm just going to say that no matter how busy the two of us get,
you'll always be in my thoughts and a day without you would be a lost day *nodds* I really hope
you'll never change and stay as amazing and wonderful as you are!
I really hope this becomes your bestest birthday so far, we have a few things in store
for you which might make your birthday really special - even on IF Embarrassed
*Ahem* As usual, I'll send you a detailed message later and sing Happy Bday for you *I'm sure you're thinking
"oh no...please don't do that" right now...haha!*
Happpppppppppppy Birthday again...love you bunches and trunches!!!
Hugs and kisses from your bachchu Big smile

Sam:
Happy Birthday Khairu, love you very much Hug I've left more messages in every part of the birthday plan, so blah. Enough for you. =)

Hope you have the most amazing year ever!!!

Here are sigs for everyone to use to wish Khair:

Love,
Ammu, Princi, Khushi, Khush, Sam and all the rest of your friends on IF Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiaminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Khair (sweet_kp / Jia)!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

happppie bdayy KB! *HUG*

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IF’s Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Happpppppppppppy Birthday, angel!! Yeh tho sirf shuruad hai...Big smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Happy birthdayyy =D
Hinna xxx

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Believing hear, what you deserve to hear:
Your birthday as my own to me is dear...
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
~Martial

Khairrr..HAPPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYY HugHug
Hope u have an amazing day with an AWESOME year Ahead!!:D
May God Bless you and Best of Luck with everything :D
Your one of the few members in IF, who can easily spread their cute smiles..
Love u lots Khairruuuu aka Kheerrr EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Have FUNNN!!Big smile

Edited by diyafah - 27 July 2008 at 2:24pm

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Happy Bday Khair :)...Have a rocking day !!

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Khair - Have a wonderful day:)

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Kheer diiHug

Remember mee?? Ayesha?? Ashu??

Happpy Bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Kheer diiHugHug

Hope all your dreams come truee!!

Have a blast!!!Hug

Luv u soo muchHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top