Balika Vadhu

Your thoughts on the first week? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Varni4LiFe

Goldie

Varni4LiFe

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nibbles

Originally posted by gaurifan

i also pray that this will remain on its original motto not to turn into another saas bahu opera.

Amen to that.

I've fallen for Jagdish!BlushingLOL......The underlying theme of Balkhi Vadhu is something I've never seen on TV before and so far the actress playing Anandi has done an amazing job....the cultural setting is also interesting [P.S. Is it just me or is Rajasthani background becoming increasingly popular on Indian TV?]....

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how Jagdish and Anandi will come with their marriage......as long as they don't kill each other first!LOL

no nibbles its not just you!! traditional rajasthani  music is indeed getting popular on indian tv....eg : Prithviraj Chauhan, DharamVeer..

@ topic: i love thiss show !! however, i dont know if the directors motive of abolishing child marriagae will happen as many ppl in the rural areas have colors channelConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your thoughts on the first week? (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top