Did you know? Trivia thread - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
In the same interview he also said that Vijay is a friendly person  but keeps to himself after filming finishes whereas Rajni is very friendly, hugged him, sat next to him on the floor and chatted with him. He was really bowled over by Rajni.
Cool naa Karthi ..... thanks for this infor lols
Yeah, I just saw the interview by chance because it was clashing with Arase and I did not want to see the episode.

I also saw an interview with Radha Ravi. I can't remember that film but it was with Murali. The scene is that Murali and the heroine are running away from RR and they hide in a furnace. The crooks do not know they are hiding there but light the fire. The actors start coughing and then run out. However, due to mishap, the heroine was trapped by the fire. It was RR who saved her and suffered burns on his arm. So he said in the interview that instead of the hero saving the villain, it was the villain who saved her!

Hi Guys I am new to this forum.  You got alot of interesting facts here, Nice thread.

Thought I'll share some with you:-

Trisha studied at Church Park same school  where Jeyalalitha also studied and then went to Ethiraj college, both were "girls only".πŸ˜•

It was Aishwarya Rajni, Soundarya Rajni and Simbu who studied at The Ashram. This is the school run by Latha Rajnikanth. 
And true there was something brewing between Aish and Simbu but Latha did not approve.  Aish knew Dhanush through his older sister who is a friend of Aish.  Aish is older than Dhanush. Rajni family didn't approve either Simbhu or Dhanush as they wanted her to marry Mohan Babu's (telugu actor) son. But they had no choice and Dhanush family publisised the relationship so that they can become the inlaws of Rajnikanth.πŸ˜›

Pasupathy was a theater artist whose first movie was Kannathil Muthamittal. It was only afterwards he acted in Virumandi.
Thanks sweety77 for your fact and welcome to IF and kolly section..have a gr8 time hereπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm..Simbhu and Danush?? πŸ˜†
Thanx for the infos & welcome 2 IF sweety.   Hey anybody has any clue abt actress Sangeetha & singer Krish lovey dovey yaar...........i heard they're soon going 2 get married soon.........is it true?
yes ambi di its true.....meli is going to be disappointed.

Vishal and Trisha are seeing each other seriously.πŸ˜›

Prithiviraj and Priya mani are also seeing each other but not seriouslyπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by meli

Hmm..Simbhu and Dhanush?? πŸ˜†
Yes..πŸ˜› Their tastes are similarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hey no Anu...Prithvi and Priya?πŸ˜‰  They r doign a lot of movies together, but tht's not because of Prithvi demanding Priya to be a heroine! Btw, for his good looks, he can get some one much much better!πŸ˜†