India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

The killers

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I think the killer isn't Abhay or Nakul the killer is either Sid (Kusum's former husband) or Ajay Malia (Abhay's mama) I don't know but those are the ony ones I can think of cuz the killers like I'm back and it's a guy unless it's hired by a woman like Mahi???

sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged

how can sid be the killer mgurl ? he died we actually saw him die n we saw him getting burnt where as mahi we didn't c her falling it was just a burnt body. Smile

i dont think sid is ever guna cum back to kkusum...Cry

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged

ya i dun think sid will be returning to the show...to be the killer...after all we all saw him die...!!!!!!!!!!!!..... but wats interesting is that ajay malia (abhay's mama (sarla's brother) and the guy who raped saakshi (ariyamaan's wife)).....could be the killer...!!!!!!!

i mean it was because of kusum ajaymama was caught and sent to jail for raping saakshi (ariyamaan's wife).....so he does have a grudge against kusum if is has gotten out of jail!!!!!!!!!! and could be the possible killer!!!!!!!!!! though i also do think that taashu and her son trisul have something to do with the killings as well!!!!!!......lets just watch and see!?!?!...........watch it be some next person!?!?!.....that we all havent at all anticipated for!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

Joshana458 Senior Member
Joshana458
Joshana458

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you cndguju!!

I think it is abhay's mama.

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Confused IAM SOO  SOO MUCH CONFUSED AND CANT WAIT TILL MONDAY I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON I MEAN WHY WOULD ABHAY DOO SUCH THINGS AND WHY WOULD HE BE DANCING WITH TASHU HE USED TO HATE HER AND HE IS NOT ABHAY THEN.

DO U GUYS REMEMBER WHEN ABHAY WAS TAKING CARE OF KUMUD ON EVERYTHING AND SLAPPING KALI AND GARV I MEAN HE WAS BEING SUCH A NICE FATHER AND ALSO HE MARRIED MAHI BUT NEVER LOVED HER OR GAVE HER RIGHTS TO BE HIS WIFE ONLY BECAUSE HE WAS STILL WAITING OR HE HAD FEELING FOR KUSUM AND NOW WHEN KUSUM CAME BACK HE WAS LIKE ALL HAPPY AND HE DID WANTED TO GET MARRIED WITH HER I MEAN HE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH HER BUT I THINK SINCE KUSUM CHARACTER CHANGE HE DONT LIKE THIS KUSUM HE SAID FORGET I LL FIND SOME ONE ELSE YOU ARE SOO UGLY AND SHORTY DeadANYWAYS I MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IS HE DOING ALL THESE THINGS NOW THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE AT ALL UNLESS HE IS AJAY'S MAMA AND KILLED REAL ABHAY AND HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY DONE.

Confused PLEASE REPLY Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index