Asian Shows

what should i upload next?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

hey everyone.....as you may or may not have noticed...but goong is almost finished!! yes...almost the whole drama is finally posted online, so if u havent watched it yet then i highly highly recommend it!! (also, its almost impossible to find it online....so watch it!)

so im thinking.....i want to continue uploading dramas so fellow asf can watch but i dont want to upload something already on mysoju or crunchy or veoh (defeats the purpose).....so im willing to hardsub episodes dramas that arent on those sites on megavideo to watch.....i know its a hassle to watch dramas with raw and sub files.....so im willing to hardsub if theres a response for a certain drama people want to watch......

question is - which drama?

so post here if theres any drama you want to watch...given theres raw vids and sub files for it...im good.....

oooh and to all those who wanted to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon before it got licensed...i have the files and am willing to upload the whole drama.....just as long as people want to watch itSmile

ps. hello to all silent readers and drifters of this forum...we have quite a few that i just discovered lolz

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 26 July 2008 at 9:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what should i upload next?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. I don't know if there is any, that I know of.  I'm  being so slow with dramas right now as it is.  And I think MNIKSS is on Veoh right now, or last time I checked it was. 

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
^ ooh is it...okay cool....this is an open thread..like it doesnt have to be now...but in the future is there something someone wants..then it can go here lolz

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
ohh defo My Name is Kim Sam Soon i wanted to watch that..  if you can get CP that would be great but its not necessary (unless u know where to get it from drop me a pm Smile)

i cant thnk of anything else.. hmm Ermm

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged
on that note, i saw MNIKSS on youtube too. it was there 3 or so weeks ago ... dont know if its still there :p

oh and is over the rainbow on mysoju? i haven't chked. it is on my to watch list..heehee. :p

Edited by Jia - 28 July 2008 at 1:51am

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
^^I think I did see OTR on Mysoju.

Khush, can u upload Spotlight?please? i know its a very hard series to sub coz its heavy on dialogues but if u can then please...thnx in advance...

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
^ i will look into the series....is anyone else interested in watching this drama??

oh and over the rainbow...i watched it on veoh, it shud still be there!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top