Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_craze

Hmm .. never really gave much thought into my marriage! Haha, but I guess I want a light, soft pink lengha with teal embriodery :P My cousin wore that a few years ago for her marriage and she looked absolutely stunning- so I wanna wear that colour. The jewellery must be Kundan with emerald stones. =) And, LIGHT make-up, nothing too flashy.

For the reception I would like to wear a light blue lengha / sari with silver / dark blue embriodery .. with diamond / white gold jewellery! Light make-up again .. : )

WOW, i can't wait to get married nowBig smileLOLLOL

oooohhh pink & teal sounds sooo beautiful. i have seen it on somone a while back!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your perfect wedding. (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
omg u 2  i thought its only me damn stupid who think abt this b4 going 2 sleep.........

Babi_angel

Groupbie

Babi_angel

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redhotght

hmmm hard one....but I do plan a lot in the dressing departmentLOL
For my wedding,I want to wear a beige/red sari in a print that does not look dated with light gold embroidery...even though the colors are heavy, I want to choose a sari that looks fresh and modern but yet traditionalLOL
I dont want to wear much jewellery as i want my sari to take the centerstageBig smile
For the reception,I want a simple scoop-neck lehenga...lilac in colour and with silver embroidery and floral jewellery...a very girly lookBig smileand of course natural-looking curls with no hairspray( it  spoils the look I feelLOL)
omg redhotght thats exactly how I exactly how I planned to look like on my wedding day:)
My cousins always tease me about it nice to see Im not the only one:) 

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Babi_angel

Originally posted by redhotght

hmmm hard one....but I do plan a lot in the dressing departmentLOL
For my wedding,I want to wear a beige/red sari in a print that does not look dated with light gold embroidery...even though the colors are heavy, I want to choose a sari that looks fresh and modern but yet traditionalLOL
I dont want to wear much jewellery as i want my sari to take the centerstageBig smile
For the reception,I want a simple scoop-neck lehenga...lilac in colour and with silver embroidery and floral jewellery...a very girly lookBig smileand of course natural-looking curls with no hairspray( it  spoils the look I feelLOL)

omg redhotght thats exactly how I exactly how I planned to look like on my wedding day:)
My cousins always tease me about it nice to see Im not the only one:) 

i think red with gold embroidery is gorgeous.
i find it better than silver.

goody2shoes

Goldie

goody2shoes

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hehe awww this all sounds great!

i think for the actual wedding day red is always best its traditional whereas other colours come and go in fashion red is constant!
hehe

i dont know about myself but i cn tell you what my sister wore on her wedding last year

on her mehndi she had a pale yellow plain shalwar kameez with a duppatta that had a bordfer so wen she put it on her head there was sum detail with that she wore yellow kusey

on her wedding day she wore a red lehnga which had coppery gold work on it, also on her actual lenga skirt part form her hips to half way to her knees the the colour was pink whihc then turned bakc into red... if u get what i mean she wore gold jewellery with marron stones the marron set off the red of the lehnga
she wrore red unze ankelt tieing shoes!

on her walima (which is form the grooms side) she wore a lilac legna it was more of  fish tail skirt suit and had silver work on it was all very glam and silver complete contrast to her wedding day, her jewellery was silver too...

lol

xxx 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top