Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
yea same here abt the Chanjars/Payals...i luv them! and i want them to make as much noise as possible!!!! =D
Jess. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indian_girl_18

Red with white rhinestones, but not too decorated..with a dimond set ...

Omg...its beautiful!!😳
Jess. thumbnail

haha awww atleast someone understands the "bells" haha. they look really beautiful for bridal wear.
i got the idea from the sahara one show, zaara.

yea i saw it on Zaara also! idk why but i luv the noise that the bells make 😳
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
yeaaa i noe! totally!😳
jassiee. thumbnail
Hmm .. never really gave much thought into my marriage! Haha, but I guess I want a light, soft pink lengha with teal embriodery :P My cousin wore that a few years ago for her marriage and she looked absolutely stunning- so I wanna wear that colour. The jewellery must be Kundan with emerald stones. =) And, LIGHT make-up, nothing too flashy. For the reception I would like to wear a light blue lengha / sari with silver / dark blue embriodery .. with diamond / white gold jewellery! Light make-up again .. : )

WOW, i can't wait to get married now😃😆😆
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

yea i saw it on Zaara also! idk why but i luv the noise that the bells make 😳

lol well, great minds think alike! 😉
l0vey thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_craze

Hmm .. never really gave much thought into my marriage! Haha, but I guess I want a light, soft pink lengha with teal embriodery :P My cousin wore that a few years ago for her marriage and she looked absolutely stunning- so I wanna wear that colour. The jewellery must be Kundan with emerald stones. =) And, LIGHT make-up, nothing too flashy.

For the reception I would like to wear a light blue lengha / sari with silver / dark blue embriodery .. with diamond / white gold jewellery! Light make-up again .. : )

WOW, i can't wait to get married now😃😆😆

oooohhh pink & teal sounds sooo beautiful. i have seen it on somone a while back!!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
omg u 2  i thought its only me damn stupid who think abt this b4 going 2 sleep.........
Babi_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redhotght

hmmm hard one....but I do plan a lot in the dressing department😆
For my wedding,I want to wear a beige/red sari in a print that does not look dated with light gold embroidery...even though the colors are heavy, I want to choose a sari that looks fresh and modern but yet traditional😆
I dont want to wear much jewellery as i want my sari to take the centerstage😃
For the reception,I want a simple scoop-neck lehenga...lilac in colour and with silver embroidery and floral jewellery...a very girly look😃and of course natural-looking curls with no hairspray( it  spoils the look I feel😆)

omg redhotght thats exactly how I exactly how I planned to look like on my wedding day:)
My cousins always tease me about it nice to see Im not the only one:) 
l0vey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babi_angel

omg redhotght thats exactly how I exactly how I planned to look like on my wedding day:)
My cousins always tease me about it nice to see Im not the only one:) 

i think red with gold embroidery is gorgeous.
i find it better than silver.