Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

bad economy vs. violence

xsweetbabygyalx Senior Member
xsweetbabygyalx
xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
hello people, i'm a newbie here at I-F and I've been noticing so much violence in Pakistan and now in India. I don't know if you all know this or not, people in Pakistan had been blasting up cars and so much violence is happening there. Now recently a bomb blast in India. World nowadays is hard to survive.

Do you think people are so frustrated from the shaky economy nowadays as a result they are behaving with violence, etc.?

Do you think people who are jobless and are struggling to find a job is due to the bad economy nowadays?

feel free to share your opinions on your viewpoints on violence vs. bad economy.Smile

admins, please PM me if there's anything wrong with this post and I hope this post is good for this sectionConfused

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I feel pitty 4 dose ppl who r economically backward....n r poor. but dat doesn't mean dey hve d ryt 2 hurt other ppl turning in2 violence. dat's nt ryt. dey must undertsand dis fact 1st....

if dey try 2 hurt ppl... dey will get all d curse n dey will b more poor nt 4m wealth but 4m humanity....

i hve seen a loads of beggar living in d roads... den also hve live.. dey r water floodage, uncontrolable hawt.... den also dey guys live. so y can't other ppl.. who is only poor n nt beggar....

xsweetbabygyalx Senior Member
xsweetbabygyalx
xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
exactly, I also feel sorry for those who are poor and those who hurt people without thinking what k-ektafan said.

I just don't understand why people aren't thinking about that fact as you (k-ektafan) had said and it's really sad that they aren't realizing what their punishment would be and everything.

I think since there's a huge war going on Iraq and a tiny war in Afghanistan, the economy everywhere is suffering as a result of the wars and a lot of people are having a hard time keeping a job or finding a job. I don't know about other countries but I know here in US, a lot of people are jobless.

People shouldn't take their anger out on other people since the economy is doing kinda bad, people should know that when the US president changes, the economy might be doing better again.
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
As far as India goes lets hope this is just a blip on the radar screen and these are just bad vibes. Good things happened before all the disturbance showing our country as a true democracy.

Go to top