Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 135

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
noodlesHugtrue its soooo long:(((how are you???HugTongue
ahhh my brains not working at the moment thats why couldnt recall who's rani:(is she the one who's treated badly by her bhabhi shaayad.if yes then i guess she was treated that way because she couldnt give a child to her inlaws and was sent to her house back shaayad.would scratch my brains to let you know the exacts.
and rui ju see
this as well.this isbv dictionary started by vaish where you'll get the meaning of words used in the showTongueit can help understanding rajasthani lag used in the showTongueLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noodles

Aditi!! Hug How are you? It's been ages yaar Hug Hug

Thanks for answering my question Big smile

Sorry I have another EmbarrassedLOL

Who is Rani, and how is she related to Anandi? How come she's treated so badly? In one episode the teacher said she's not a widow...so Confused Im confused...just started watching na Tongue Plus I have trouble understanding the villager hindi. LOL

Rani is Anandi's Kaka-sa's sister....she was ill-treated by her sasural-waale cause she was barren and couldnt bear a child , so her in-laws sent her back . Rani got pregnant at 14 , but then contracted a disease during pregnancy , and not only did she lose the child , she also became sterile .....Anandi's kaki-sa Krishna doesnt like her at ALL because she thinks that a woman who has been deserted by her husband is equivalent to a widow , and she makes her do alllll the household work . Once Anandi tried to dress Rani up and Krishna lost her temper on seeing Rani decked up and so she beat her up and humiliated her in front of all the villagers . Rani could not tolerate it any longer and so she committed suicide by jumping into the village pond.

Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 12 November 2008 at 9:53pm

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Why dont we have a banner???

The BV forum doesnt have a banner..... :-( .....cant someone try to hold a banner contest like the other forums have???

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
i was just about to post that. shreya di you stole my hd question...lol...jkjkj...

yeah i was wondring why this forum has no banner???..there should be a contest soon, if possible............

self.protrait

self.protrait

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Yah can someone ask any mod to start a banner contest..Big smile

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
ahaa noodles ju got all info about rani:Pthanks shreya!that helped me asuring myself that rani was same one whom i thought she could beEmbarrassedyes she committed suicide jumping in a lake!

acha about banner manyyy are feeling the need of the banner
Tongue.nibbles did thought to have a banner contest aswellTongueEmbarrassed but then what makes us think is about jaggus death which we feel to see sooner as many articles highlights the same!and since after that story could take a new turn introducing a few more new characters but them we couldnt be so sure about the story line!hmmm and recently there were 7-11 banner contests held in diff sections of IF and no results yet declared so a few members who might be interested would be busy completing them first!
but deff our section too needs a banner to add a glancing beauty to it:P for that while we can have a temp banner though:P:)))and that could be directed to the mod thats what i had observed in quite a many sections when we have to wait for the story to progress by that time we can have the shares of temp banners:)))which add equal glitters:P:P:P

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Aditi di...

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

WHY does Jagdish have to be killed....WHY WHY WHY??????

I've half a mind to start flooding the Sphere Origins mailbox with "Subject : DONT KILL JAGDISH!!!" from right now......

*sniff*Cry

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
WHAT??????????? jagdish is gonna die??? ........................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top